I Found My Voice 🇩🇪

Hi! I'm Zimoku Tea and I am from Germany 🇩🇪 and THIS IS MY STORY.

My Story isn't really special but for me it's meaningful, because without BTS I would not be who I am today. It all began in March 2018. I met someone online and we wrote for some weeks. After that time we slowly lost the contact cause of exams or personal problems. We just had no time anymore.

The last thing he told me was "if you don't feel good and I'm not answering you anymore, listen to BTS. Trust me they will help you" And then the story starts. At first I just heard their songs and was hyped about all the new things I learned but after a while they really became something very special to me. I was struggling with depression and some other mental issues back then and I had really tough times but they always helped me out of it again and again. By just watching their concerts or listening to some songs.

I'm an ARMY since over 3 years now and I never thought that it will be such a long time. In those 3 years I learned how to accept and love myself.

Their message "love yourself" really helped me to do exactly that. I started loving myself. I am who I am. And I know that because of Them.

Dear BTS, I want to thank you that you guys are always giving us all the love and energy you have. Thank you for making us happy and thank you to help us finding our voices. I'm gonna Speak Myself and I'm loving Myself. And I will never ever forget you.