My Life With 7 Beautiful Legends 🇱🇰

Hi! I'm Anu and I am from Sri Lanka 🇱🇰 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Those days I never knew how important and precious BTS would be to me. After a month I found out that I have Scoliosis. The doctor suggested me to have surgery but my dad didn't agree as I am still young. The hardest part was seeing my parents sad and suffer because of me. It really was a tough time for me. Sometimes I even thought to give up but then I remembered BTS as they suffered and faced more problems than me but they never gave up that's what kept me going.

Their songs helped me so much it became my comfort zone. BTS and ARMY's are the only people who understood me. BTS and ARMY's was there for me when I needed them the most and I appreciate it a lot. I never knew that people I have never met before can be one big family, they truly are my second family.

Each member taught me a valuable lesson that I will never forget. RM hyung taught me to study and work hard and achieve your dreams. Jin hyung taught me to always care about other and care about myself and be healthy. Suga hyung taught me to always be strong and be brave and do what I want to do. J-Hope hyung taught me to always smile no matter what. Jimin hyung taught me to always be kind and sweet to others.V hyung taught me that we all will face a lot of problems but in the end I just have to be myself. Jungkook hyung taught me how to find my hidden talent.

BTS taught me to always love myself, be myself and trust myself. I am still recovering for scoliosis but it is so much better than before and that is thanks to my family and BTS.

Without BTS my life would be a disaster. I am happy that there are 7 beautiful human beings somewhere in Seoul, South Korea who truly understands all of us ARMY's.