It Was My Destiny To Love You 🇬🇷

Hi! I'm Maria and I am from Greece 🇬🇷 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I am from Greece and I am 21 years old. First let me tell you that I met BTS at a time in my life when I did not want any distractions and I hope you will understand why. In the years 2012-2013 I started secondary school, where in my country it lasts 3 years and it is the transition from elementary to high school.

For me that period was very difficult, I suffered from dyslexia and it was really very difficult for me to get close to others. I remember that when I started secondary school I was still 12 years old and like every 12 years old girl my dream was to become famous. So in the early days of school, a teacher asked us what we would like to be when we grow up and I said I wanted to be a singer. Then all my classmates laughed and from that day they made fun of me for it.

A little while later I reached an account on Facebook and some of my classmates started commenting on my photos. Their comments were very derogatory, I remember they said that I was so ugly that they should not let me go out, that I would never find someone who wanted me and besides that there were many insults that I did not know then.

As I said before then I was 12/13 years old and my account was managed by my parents, where they saw these comments. I still remember how embarrassed I felt then and I just wanted time to stop so I would not have to explain these comments. I will not analyze the bullying I was receiving because it hurts a lot but I will say that it changed me.

As I mentioned before it was difficult for me to socialize with others due to the dyslexia I had but after entering secondary school, it became even more difficult and even if I did not have friends I always had my sister, let's call her N, because I have 3 smaller siblings , our relationship changed.

My sister is the exact opposite of me, she is the most sociable person I know and everyone loved her and because she was constantly out of the house, something I was afraid of especially after my bullying started we moved away.
I walked away from everyone and started reading too much.

I read and read a lot of novels because they take me to worlds where my classmates do not exist. They did not like this very much because of the books I started dreaming and living in my own world and I was no longer their toy that they could make fun of to cry when the rumors started. My girls classmates had the idea to say that "Maria wears skirts and dresses to open her legs more easily" this first rumor came out when I was 14 and many believed it, some still believe it. Many times because of this rumor I found myself in a position that was embarrassing and dangerous for my physical integrity.

I stopped wearing dresses and skirts because of this rumor but the boys who now wanted to do it with me were many, because they thought I was easy, while I had not given a kiss on the mouth yet. This closed me even more in myself until my mother, worried about me, forced me to leave the house with my sister's friends, where I met my first friend, my best friend until today.

A year later in the year 2014-2015 and while we were in our last years in high school something happened that I regret to this day. I was mocked again but this time I reacted and while until then the bullying was only verbal that day it became physical, the child hit me in the classroom but fortunately I was not left untouched. I pushed him and started shouting and so that the teachers would not come he left.

That day I continued my program normally, I went to my tutoring and dance school for training and in the afternoon I went home. At one point, as I remember it now, my mom yelled that she was going to get two of my three siblings from their workouts and left me alone with my younger sister, then 8 years old, sleeping.