Little Venus 🇹🇹

Hi! I'm Venus and I am from Trinidad 🇹🇹 and THIS IS MY STORY.

My journey began with the discovery, little Venus at 14 was so intrigued with ways she could have coped with her mental illness. Venus wasn't in the best mental state, she was always questioning her purpose and what was out there for her. She often found herself falling deep in the social media rabbit hole in order to drown out the endless thoughts and her urges to self harm. She was in love with the thought of death in her future. She was struggling a lot with her self harm issue and seemingly endless attempts of ending herself as she did it every single day, as if it was a daily routine.

Little Venus then found her first music video of BTS, naturally curious for finding new things she engulfed herself fully. She always had a love for things that appeared simple on the surface but had a deeper meaning or message.

Language barrier aside, translation after translation she found herself learning the deeper meanings and theories behind the Wings era, only to see much more to come with the Love Yourself era. Being a girl who was often criticized and picked at for her appearance from the adults and kids around her with no guide to the path of self love, she felt as if they were a savior with this theme. She also obsessed over their Vlives and their concerts as they seemed to have that special close bond with ARMY.

Months after her first impression, little Venus then realized that she went those months self harm free. She was influenced greatly by the message which was given with a pure heart and good intentions from all of BTS. Little Venus was at first lost, she then felt found by BTS, and they pointed her in the right direction.

When Namjoon said "Please use me, please use BTS to love yourself," Venus sobbed and fell back into her old ways while she was at it. She felt unworthy but learning more and more about their stories brought her up, gave her strength and courage to keep going. They encouraged ARMY to stay healthy, eat, sleep and to believe in themselves.

After many years of torture to herself, Venus felt a moment of clarity. She finally listened and thought she was worthy of love, happiness and food. Venus was able to want to live for herself and to always choose herself. She was finally able to accept whenever she made a mistake or relapsed. She was able to forgive herself and build herself up from being a hermit beforehand.

All because of the impact and support she felt from BTS and fellow ARMYs. Venus then knew she found her family.