My Miracle 🇩🇰

Hi! I'm Emilie and I am from Denmark 🇩🇰 and THIS IS MY STORY.

The reason why I got into BTS, wasn't because I had a hard time, it was because of my sister, she introduced me to them. At first I thought that they were bad at dancing and ugly, but after my sister played fake love for me I changed my mind. And then I started searching them up on the internet. I found out where they came from, they're favorite colors and others.

I wrote it all down, because I wanted to remember it, but as the time passed I learned all of it. I found some pictures of all the members, and the first one I noticed was Jungkook. I loved him. Later I started watching interviews and performances, and then another member caught my attention, and that member was Jin. I really really loved him, and I still do. He's funny, WWH, and have a good personality (And that is the perfect guy for me).

Last year I saw people on social media wrote something about, how BTS helped them through a lot of things, and I didn't understand how seven boys, thousand miles away could help millions of people, that they've never met until this year. I've lost many people this year, and the seven wonderful and lovely boys really helped my through it.

They taught me a lot of things that my family couldn't... I purple you ARMY.