My Saviour's 🇧🇩

Hi! I'm Sadia and I am from Bangladesh 🇧🇩 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I'm from Bangladesh, born and raised in Ireland. Throughout these few years I've been going throught plently of rollercoasters. The only people I had next to me was BTS, my life, my hope, my saviour, my whole world. I had so many hard times, I shed tears every single day, cried myself to sleep. Yet no one in my family knows about it as I cry in silents in my room.

I get compared to others so often it made me so insecure about how I look or just anything about me. I had relatives judge how I looked and how I dressed telling me to lose more weight. But when I became an ARMY they have taught me how to love myself, and that life goes on and that this is just a phase.

Slowly I started feeling better gotten into K-pop and BTS more and became an ult Stan. I have friends and family judging me for liking K-pop. But I didn't listen to them, I was weak before I knew BTS but as soon as I found them. They taught me how to love myself and always take care of myself.

Whenever I had thoughts of doing anything bad to myself or bad in general BTS would always come to my mind and I'd calm down by listening to their songs on repeat until I'm better. I'd say to myself "if you hurt yourself or don't love yourself BTS will be mad"

So many of BTS quotes that has been said sticks with me and will always stick with me for example " "Live life with no worries." "The only time you should ever look back, is to see how far you've become."

My all time favourite quote is:
"it's okay, come on when I say 1,2,3 forget it, erase all sad memories, hold my hand and smile."

BTS has always been with me and it's been 4 almost 5 years of me being an ARMY. Later in the future I'll tell my kids about my journey and how they meant the world to me, let them hear my stories and let them hear their songs. Hoping it would also help them when they are having a hard time like I did.