My Melody 🇲🇾

Hi! I'm Irdina and I am from Malaysia 🇲🇾 and THIS IS MY STORY.

9 years ago , there was a girl who had a good life, everything was perfect for her even sometimes she will always be bullied but it's okay to her and she was very thankful when her baby-sister was born but then she didn't that all the beautiful memories she had will be gone.

On 2013 she was into a new boygroup called BTS. At first she saw that they looked normal. However, she was attracted to them because of their seriousness in doing something. She was also touched when they celebrated their first debut anniversary in their dorm and other groups in a special place. That was the time she know that she will start their journey with them.

As the time past she still with them through their ups and downs. One day,the girl's happiness was shattered when she discovered her family will be broken. She was devastated and didn't know what to do. She cut herself from social media , from people and even her parents. At that time her mind was blank.

After a month from staying away from social media a notification pop out and that's the time when she realize it was a music video from bighit. It was save me music video, and then it made her tear up a bit but when she heard 2! 3! It made her more sad because the song was comforting her.

She realize even she is in the worst state, BTS was there with her. A year after that her parent divorce. she became the silent girl again, nobody know that she was in a worse state, she didn't want to make her mother worried, so, she kept it inside even it will broke her someday. In that time she still can't find her happiness and every night before she goes to bed she cries. But then BTS came and made her happy, it relaxes her, they made it right.

But for her they were a savior that brings her out from the dark. Now, because of the pandemic she have to stay at home and can't go anywhere because of the virus. She was so lonely even though she had a family.

There was word that she always remembers, it was "Please use me. Please use BTS to love yourself. Because you guys taught me how to love myself." by Kim Namjoon the leader of the BTS...the reason why she is still alive till today.

At the moment she start thinking like her life was same like a melody, it has a happy , sad, angry and more kind of melody.

At the end of the story she wants to thank BTS.

And the little girl was me.