Chapter 42 Logan's Bachelor Party

Logan was instructed by Finn to meet everyone at the Airport on the private plane tarmac. Logan parked his car beside Collin's and entered the lobby. He was told to pack an overnight bag. Logan had his overnight bag with him. He could remember a time they would not have cared about an overnight bag. They would have just bought anything they needed.

Logan saw Finn talking with the flight attendant. Well, he was flirting. "Finn, am I the first to arrive?" "Mate, no, the rest of the crew are on the plane. I was just giving this fine lady last-minute instructions" Logan laughed, "Yeah, I bet you were." Although Finn and his partner are in a committed relationship, Finn was still Finn. A lot of talks, not much action. Logan thought as he was walking to the plane.

Logan entered the plane to find Collin, Robert, Seth, Josh, and Christopher. Logan wasn't sure of the destination but with Christopher on board, he was sure that he would be back home tomorrow like Finn promised Rory. Finn and the flight attendant boarded the plane. The captain asked everyone to have a seat and buckle up. "It will be a short flight to New York City. Sit back and enjoy. Once in the air, Finn stood up. "Mates, tonight we are celebrating my mate Logan's goodbye to freedom. In a few days, he will be tied down with a ball and chain." "Finn, I am so looking forward to being tied down as you say. You would too if you were marrying a woman of Ace's caliber" Everyone held up their glasses and cheered. "Agreed" "Now back to me," Finn said. "we are going on a pub crawl." Most of the crowds cheered. Logan agreed to this bachelor party because he didn't want to disappoint Finn. He knew that if he didn't go Finn's feelings would be hurt and Rory would not go to her bachelorette party. He wanted her to go and have fun, so he agreed to go. He made Finn promise no strip clubs.

They landed around 7:30. They all piled into the limo and headed to Gallagher's Steakhouse. Once they arrived, they were shown to a private room. Mitchum stood up when Logan entered. Logan shook his hand saying "Dad wasn't expecting you. Glad you could make it. Didn't think you were the type for a pub crawl." Mitchum laughed. "Well son, there is a lot you don't know about me. In my day, I could party with the best of them. But no, I am here to eat a steak with you and your friends. After eating, my night ends. I will be headed to my apartment. I will be around if you need bail" Logan laughed, then lowered his voice. "To tell the truth, if I had to have a bachelor party, I would be just as happy with a group of us getting together and playing poker. But Finn has his heart set on a pub crawl." Mitchum smiled. "Yeah, I kind of thought that. You have matured. Not that you can't have fun, it is just the fun things they are not the things that are fun now." Mitchum winked at Logan.

After dessert and a couple of drinks, Mitchum bid his goodbyes, reminding Logan to call if he needs bail. Finn led everyone to the limo. The plan is to end up at Finn's club in a private room playing poker until the sun comes up.

The first club was Meagan Bar. They grabbed a table in the back. Finn went to the bar to order a round of drinks. They sat and talked about the LDB. They told stories and made fun of the things they used to do, all the while with beautiful girls trying to get them to dance. Finn and Robert dance with a few of them, but everyone else sat at the table watching and talking.

When they left there, they walked to the Rooftop Bar and Grill. No tables are available so they sat at the bar. They had a few drinks there, but the crowd was full of punk rockers. There must have been a convention in town. They left shortly after they arrived.

The next place was Sam Eaton's The Quantum Eye Mentalism and Magic Show. The boys were a little unsure about this place. Finn kept telling them "Trust me, you will have fun" the problem with that is they have trusted Finn before and ended up in jail or on the run from a foreign government. But they went anyway. Before entering, he sent his dad a text telling him where they were and if he has not heard from him in two hours, please come looking for him.

They enjoyed the show. Finn got called on stage to assist with a magic trick. He was like a kid in a candy store. They had a few drinks after the show before leaving to go to Finn's club. On the way, Finn explained, in his drunken way, that he had promised 'Logan's Ace', which got a look from Logan. No one calls her Ace except him. He had promised 'Logan Ace' that there would be no nudity, so the only thing to do now is to go to the private room at Phin-O'Licious.

Logan, Robert, and Seth were still playing poker when the sun came up. Logan got up to stretch and saw Finn under the bar fast asleep or passed out. Josh and Christopher were sitting at the bar talking. Logan looked down at his chips. Seems he might have done pretty good. Logan woke Finn up then Collin who was behind the curtain on the floor. They gathered their belongings, most of them having sobered up, and went to Logan's apartment to sleep for a while.

Logan texts Rory that he was headed to his apartment in New York to catch a couple of hours' sleep before he headed home.