Authors Note

Hi Everyone.

I'm sorry to announce that I'm going to take a bit of a break on uploading this story. But DON'T PANIC! I'm not abandoning it! 

I've just been asked a thought provoking question by @AlexandriaSutherland in regard to what might happen next, so I'm re-evaluating the plot that I have already written to see if I can't add a bit more "drama" into the events surrounding the battle to come. 

For this reason, I can't upload chapter 62 (which I have already written) because I may need to change it. So please sit tight!

While I think about the ending to this book, I will be continuing with my new Being Human book, which will get hotter and heavier than this book as everyone is aged up (look out for some spicy scenes in that one). 

And if there's any one shot ideas you want me to write in my One shot/short story book, please let me know. I'll give pretty much any ship you can suggest a go (but if I can't envision it I can't write it, and I won't do adult/minor ships so please don't suggest anything with Eri or Class 1A with any of the teachers/pros etc.) But I'll happily give gay, bi, poly, etc. ships a go, though I'm only used to writing from a female perspective I do want to expand my horizons. 

I'll make an announcement when I've figured out the rest of the plot for this story and when I'm ready to start uploading again.

Thanks for all your support, and please don't forget to vote, comment and share with your Otoku friends :)