Chapter 75-This Indifferent World!

"What happened?" Shen Qianling was startled.

Qin Shaoyu helped him sit up, "Is there any discomfort?"

"No." Shen Qianling was anxious. "Tell me what happened in the past three days."

"That day you were cold and unconscious, and I didn't go to He Feng's birthday party." Qin Shaoyu said, "Then something happened."

Shen Qianling: ...

Even if it is small, there should be a high beginning | tide and end!

Xiaoxia you are too perfunctory!

"Tell me first, how did you faint?" Qin Shaoyu took his hand.

"After I finished bathing that night, I had planned to go to the study to find you, but I felt a little bit painful when I stood up, and my eyes fainted as soon as I got dark." What's up with He Feng's birthday party? "This is the point!

"As you guessed, Heifengzhai did ambush that day." Qin Shaoyu said.

"Really?" Shen Qianling was surprised. "But before you were so determined, you said he wouldn't fall into the middle of the Baidao people." It also makes sense!

"That's normal." Qin Shaoyu said, "I was careless and ignored another possibility."

"What is another possibility?" Shen Qianling was puzzled.

"The whole Heifeng Village was cast down." Qin Shaoyu said, "So their behavior cannot be considered by ordinary people."

Shen Qianling took a breath.

"He Feng is really crazy." Qin Shaoyu said, "He summoned the heads together in the name of his own life, but secretly prepared Hun Tianlei and Huoyou. At halfway through the birthday party, Hei All disciples in Fengzhai suddenly seemed to be enchanted and started screaming and slaying around. When I heard the explosion and rushed out to see, there was already a blaze of smoke in the distance. "

"He Feng wants to end up with everyone?" Shen Qianling was shocked.

"According to his eagerness for prosperity, he should not have done this kind of thing." Qin Shaoyu said, "I suspect he was actually used by others. I thought that he would be able to climb one step after the event, but he didn't expect to be in the dark, and did it in vain. It was a scrap of someone else. "

"Demonism?" Shen Qianling guessed.

"Eight out of ten | Nine, but it's not sure yet." Qin Shaoyu said, "He Feng has been killed, and the rest of Heifengzhai's congregation have also died, and the rest is more like dementia. It 's hard to ask what is useful. "

"Everyone is all right?" Shen Qianling worried.

"It's a little bit hurt, and now a personal palpitation, I'm afraid that when the martial arts will be sent crazy again." Qin Shaoyu sighed.

"But since there were so many martial arts leaders that day, why was he still hurt by a black wind village?" Shen Qianling was puzzled.

"Even if the martial arts heights are high, they can't escape the sudden blast of thunder and fire oil." Qin Shaoyu said, "Not to mention that the disciples in Heifengzhai are like zombies one by one, and the more they get hurt, the more crazy they seem to be.

Shen Qianling's back became cold.

"The Qianwu Shuizhai Village has recently been coquettish, and it is not suitable for your cultivation." Qin Shaoyu said, "That's why I will take you out. The inn should be quiet."

"How about Yin Wushuang?" Shen Qianling asked again.

Qin Shaoyu laughed, "It's rare to see that you care about him."