Chapter 88: -Small village under the cliff!

"Don't wear it." Qin Gongzhu took it for granted, and put his right hand directly on his butt.

Shen Xiaoshou angrily slapped him.

It's really annoying!

"Otherwise I'll take off?" Qin Shaoyu suggested, "It's fairer."

Shen Qianling was weak and weak, "Still not."

"Why?" Qin Shaoyu turned over and pressed on him, and some part of him was obviously very mental.

"Don't you say you want to sleep?" Shen Xiaoshou's belly was sad and angry.

"You sleep." Qin Shaoyu whispered in his ear, "I sleep for you."

Shen Qianling: ...

Shao Xia quickly pick up your martial arts.

"Standing?" Qin Shaoyu held his earlobe.

It must be bad to lie down, is it too difficult to stand, please run before you even learn to walk! Shen Qianling said angrily, "Just tell you not to read those messy books!" Yellow culture kills people, and spiritual civilization must be built!

Just try it once." Qin Shaoyu's voice was low and dumb, with a little ending, charming and **** than that!

Actually learned the skill of coquettish ... Shen Qianling was desperate for this world.

"Default?" Qin Shaoyu squeezed his hips.

No! Shen Qianling shook her head firmly.

"Why?" Qin Shaoyu didn't give up.

Shen Xiaoshou resolutely said, "Because I'm lazy." This excuse is really good.

"That's why you need to move more." Qin Shaoyu said sharply, "Look at your little belly."

Baby belly your sister! Shen Xiaoshou was stabbed into anger and anger by successfully poking, "You dare to discriminate against fat people!" Don't touch it every day if you have the skills!

"How can I discriminate against you." Qin Shaoyu even coaxed and held him by the table. "I don't like it before it's too late, we'll try it once."

Why is it so fun! Shen Qianling lay on the table, feeling very unhappy.

Qin Shaoyu took a box of ointment and prepared gently for him.

"It hurts!" Shen Qianling protested.

Qin Shaoyu slaps him, "I haven't done anything yet."

"Preheat your throat first." Shen Xiaoshou was very serious. "Ah ... um ... hmm ... Yahuadie ..."

Qin Shaoyu's head buzzed.

"Can't you really go to bed?" Shen Qianling's eyes were very euphemistic.

Qin Shaoyu politely pushed in.

Lie down! Shen Xiaoshou took a sigh of cold air, "You, you, how about giving me a notice!" Even if the TV series inserts the advertisement, it is necessary to say a sentence such as "come back in thirty seconds" in advance!

"If I repeat, I will take you outside." Qin Shaoyu's voice was threatening.

Shen Qianling immediately squeezed his mouth tightly, and turned his head firmly—you see I didn't speak at all!

Qin Shaoyu was almost laughed at him, reached out and clenched the fleshy waist, and hit him hard.

Shen Xiaoshou's eyes flushed immediately, and he was very wronged and turned to lie on the table.

Qin Shaoyu has a soft snack, "Does it hurt?"

Shen Qianling nodded desperately.

"Good." Qin Shaoyu leaned down on his back and kissed his red shoulders.