Chapter 158: This low-end show off rich!

In the quiet room, Shen Qianling ordered a scent of incense, and poured him a cup of warm tea.

"Not chatting with Mrs. Xiao?" Qin Shaoyu asked.

"Um." Shen Qianling nodded. "The old lady went to find something with Mr. Xiao and left us to eat together at night before leaving."

"Which is the case, I'll take you out for a walk?" Qin Shaoyu said, "It's still early, so buy some snacks you like."

"Don't go." Shen Qianling pressed him on the soft couch, "You take a good rest."

"Not sleepy at all." Qin Shaoyu squeezed his hand, "or accompany me to talk."

"What do you want to say?" Shen Qianling sat beside him.

"For example, would you like to go to Da Mo with me?" Qin Shaoyu suggested.

"No!" Shen Xiaoshou refused, very fierce!

The owner of Qin Gong immediately showed the expression of "Ah, it's a pity" and thought for a while and said, "What about on horseback?"

"Where ?!" Shen Qianling was stunned by the whole person. Shaoxia, can you break the lower limit a little bit, as an ancient man, it is really amazing, and you wo n’t agree!

Qin Shaoyu sighed with regret. "It doesn't seem to work, so I have to be in bed again."

"What is 'in bed' again!" Shen Qianling protested indignantly. "I didn't promise you at all!" Don't go around this way every time, it's just annoying.

"Anyway, I have nothing to do at night." Qin Shaoyu took it for granted. "You have been in my arms again."

It was still my fault. Shen Qianling retorted, it was entirely because you were very warm in your arms.

"It was such a pleasant decision." Qin Shaoyu pulled him into his arms, reached out and touched his belly.

Shen Xiaoyu burst into tears, his man was really shameless.

"Hmm!" Mao Qiu stood on the windowsill.

"I'll take it out for a stroll," Ye Jin said outside. "Come back later."

"It's messy outside, you have to be careful." Shen Qianling opened the window and told him, "Take more people out."

"Subordinates will protect the valley master." Dark Wei said, of course, there are young palace masters!

"I'll go together, too." Yun Juege picked up the wool ball. "It's all right."

The fur ball tried to squint with his head, then narrowed his eyes with happiness-another soft.

"Everyone have to go shopping?" Shen Qianling moved slightly, turning his head to look at his man, "otherwise we—"

"Don't go." Qin Shaoyu refused.

Shen Qianling: ...

It was just that you were going out!

Qin Gongzhu was unmoved, and it was natural for the two to go shopping, but if there were more than a dozen people dragging their homes, it was better to stay away.

There is really no consciousness as a palace master!

Shen Qianling had no choice but to watch the crowd out of the courtyard.

After a while, Xiao Jie ran all the way into the courtyard and knocked on the door, "Master of the Qin Palace."

"What is it?" Qin Shaoyu was touching his belly, and he felt really good.

Shen Qianling is struggling, let me go!

"Xiaguan heard that Lord Ye Gu had completed the corpse. I wonder if anything could be found?" Xiao Jie asked.