Chapter 140: How can you come out casually!

In the afternoon of the same day, the dark guard came back and reported that the people in the city were spreading. Shen Qianfan was beaten by the southwest king on the platform. He was seriously injured and died.

"It's okay to mess up," Shen Qianfeng said. "At least the purpose of the emperor has been achieved."

"According to the plan, Duan Baiyue will soon send troops." Shen Qianfan said, "Even if acting, Southwest is afraid there will be chaos, so it is better to leave as soon as possible."

"Ling Linger to rest for another day, I will take him away the day after tomorrow." Qin Shaoyu said, "I will go to the emperor to thank him tomorrow."

"I'll go with you." Shen Qianfeng said, "After all, I have two younger brothers involved in this. Although it is abrupt to come to the door, it is still reasonable."

"It's okay." Shen Qianfan nodded. "If only Shaoyu was allowed to go forward, I was really afraid that he would not agree with the emperor, what would happen."

"I just want to take Linger smoothly to the South China Sea, but there is nothing else to think about." Qin Shaoyu frowned. "If he doesn't embarrass me, I will not conflict with him."

"Even if the emperor embarrasses you, you have to hold back your temper." Shen Qianfeng patted his shoulder. "After all, he is the emperor today, so don't rush."

"What about the emperor." Qin Shaoyu's eyes were a little bit harsh. "If Linger had an accident, even if it was Tianwang Laozi, I would have a clear account with him."

The dark guard squatted on the roof, eyes full of sacred light of blind worship.

The host of my house is really domineering!

At first glance, it is the younger father of Shao Gongzhu!

Although he often abuses the young palace master!

But still dad!

Properly!

must be!

Shen Qianfan sighed, "I know you are worried about Linger, but it's good to say such things in front of your brothers. If they are heard by someone who cares, something will happen."

"Even if the emperor disagrees, I will find a way to get you out of the way," Shen Qianfeng said. "Even if it is for Linger, the more secure the better the solution to this matter."

"I will go back to the house to accompany him." Qin Shaoyu was obviously impatient and turned into the room.

Shen Qianfan was helpless, "It is obviously a thoughtful temperament, but it is rare to see him so impatient."

"The frequency of Linger cold poisoning is getting higher and higher, and he is probably messed up." Shen Qianfeng said, "I just hope that there is no accident on the Emperor's side."

"Should not." Shen Qianfan said, "Even if Shaoyu did not agree to lead the troops, it would not affect the war in the southwest and northwest. Moreover, Linger's poisoning was not healed. If the emperor acted alone, it would be an offense to the Shadow Palace and The face of Sun Moon Villa is worthless. "

If the rivers and mountains are stable, it will be nothing to fall out with a few rivers and lakes. But in this kind of border wars, when the treasury is running out of money, the imperial court has no energy to redeploy troops to level civil strife. It is impossible for Chu Yuan to fail to understand this because of the banditry in China.

"The worst case is that the emperor writes down this and wait until the wings are full in the future." Shen Qianfeng said, "The Sun Moon Villa and the Shadow Palace are all thousands of miles away from the city. I, Shaoyu, and I rarely interact with the court. It ’s better to say that you ’re dealing with it, but you ’re the imperial court officer, for fear it will have an impact. ”