Chapter 162: Such a thing as a beautiful boy really makes Shen Xiaoshu unhappy!

It was quiet in the middle of the night, so the sound of mahjong in the small courtyard was particularly obvious. The patrol guards had to look curiously when passing by, wondering if Shen Gongzi was doing the moon, why he didn't sleep so late.

After more than an hour, Shen Qianling finally yawned lazily.

The dark guard immediately brushed and threw away the mahjong in his hand, "The boy is tired?"

"A little." Shen Qianling rubbed his eyes. "Otherwise I'll be here today."

There is nothing better than that! The dark guard almost burst into tears. Would you like to end it long ago, really sleepy! But this kind of thought must not let the sons see it, so when everyone packs up the mahjong, they hypocritically say that they have had a very good night tonight.

"Really?" Shen Qianling had stood up and planned to go back to the room, and Wen Yan sat back again. "Then let's fight for a while."

The dark guard suddenly hit the thunder of five thunders. How could the son be so real? We are just being polite!

"No more fights." Fortunately, Qin Shaoyu released the siege in a timely manner.

Yeah yeah! The dark guard ran away holding the Mahjong, and was afraid he would be stopped again later!

Shen Qianling: ...

It doesn't have to be so obvious.

The effect of the mutton soup is huge. Although Shen Qianling was stuffed back into the bed by Qin Shaoyu, he still didn't want to sleep at all.

"Close your eyes." Qin Shaoyu waved the candlelight, leaving only a dim yellow lamp.

"Can't sleep." Shen Qianling looked at him sideways, "What about the son?"

"In Ye Jin's room." Qin Shaoyu said, "It must be sleeping now, so don't want to play with you."

Shen Qianling sighed with regret.

"I really don't want to sleep?" Qin Shaoyu asked.

Shen Qianling nodded vigorously.

Qin Shaoyu turned over and pressed him, "Ask again, do you really want to sleep?"

Shen Qianling: ...

In fact, there is still a bit.

"Talk." Qin Shaoyu opened his placket with his right hand.

"Still no more." Shen Qianling held his hand solemnly, "I'm actually very sleepy."

Qin Shaoyu shook his fingers with him, leaned down and kissed the soft lips, "I'll talk to you?"

"Well." Shen Qianling thought about it, "or else you count the sheep for me?"

Qin Shaoyu laughed, "OK."

One sheep and two sheep, the ears are the most familiar sounds, embrace warm and full of security. The horizon was already white, Shen Qianling grabbed his sleeve with his fingers, and finally fell asleep.

"Two hundred thirty-six sheep, two hundred and thirty-seven sheep." Qin Shaoyu touched his forehead gently, "piggy."

Shen Qianling raised his lips slightly, apparently dreaming.

Qin Shaoyu pressed the horns for him and held the whole person tightly in his arms. "good night."

The morning sun gradually dispersed the morning mist, and the barracks began to be lively again, but the courtyards of Qin Shaoyu and Shen Qianling were quiet, and everyone understood this. Because it is said that in the last night, in order to be able to borrow troops from the Jade Emperor last night, he did a whole night's method.