Chapter 145: No one will dislike you!

Because seeing Master was still very grand, Shen Qianling stood up straight without realizing it, and his expression was very difficult to describe!

Because he is really really nervous!

"What are you afraid of?" Qin Shaoyu patted his shoulder. "No one will dislike you."

"Who said it." Shen Qianling retorted quickly, "Yin Wushuang didn't like me."

Qin Shaoyu: ...

The dark guards praised in their hearts. At this time, they still don't forget to be jealous. My wife can't help but want to touch her little hand!

What a cute one!

"Why not?" Shen Qianling felt tired after standing for a while! But the sound of flute still came on and off, without any intention of stopping!

"Otherwise, let's go back to the house first." Qin Shaoyu helped him to get his whole clothes. "It's too cold outside, and if it's cold, it will have poisonous hair."

That must not work! Shen Qianling refused, and he had to be sincere in welcoming Master. If he was angry and didn't like himself, it would be over, and there would be more trouble in the future!

"What the **** are you nervous about?" Qin Shaoyu looked at him with a smile.

"Of course you are not nervous!" Shen Xiao is furious, and you don't have to face this complicated situation similar to the relationship between mother-in-law and mother-in-law, is it just a world problem?

"Otherwise, kiss?" Qin Shaoyu asked.

Lying down! Shen Qianling quickly ran to the other side. You are really fluent and naturally unconnected.

"Master is here!" The dark guard standing high reminded them.

Shen Qianling immediately stood next to Qin Shaoyu, looking smart and sensible without eating fireworks, just like a small lotus-like freshness!

The dark guards collectively rubbed their hands, and said that my son was not a mortal. He was still having a small temper with the palace master the moment before, and he became so loving in the blink of an eye, I couldn't stand it!

Qin Shaoyu gently held his hand and called Master Sheng into the vast sea.

Shen Xiaoshou took a deep breath, trying to calm down, but accidentally lost his breath, and began to snoring frantically.

Qin Shaoyu: ...

Darkguard: ...

Hairball:……

"Hurry up for me, cure me, I can't be so embarrassed, see Master!" Shen Xiao was extremely anxious.

Is it stupid?

Qin Shaoyu scratched his armpit, Shen Qianling continued to burp while hiding and laughing, but also trembling even harder!

"Useless, ah!" Shen Qianling flushed.

Really flattering ... Qin Shaoyu took his chin, bowed his head and kissed deeply.

The dark guard bites the back of the hand with tears in order to avoid accidentally making a sound and being cut by the palace master!

Shen Qianling was startled with wide eyes, but originally wanted to push away, but then thought that maybe he could cure the snoring, so Wan Fenhe raised his head and kissed his tongue, a lingering comparison! After panting, Shen Qianling waited for half a minute, then breathed a sigh of relief, "No more snoring."

"Um." Qin Shaoyu calmly rubbed the corner of his lips with a little water.

"Why isn't the master playing the flute?" Shen Qianling wondered. "It's not going to go."