Chapter 80-The Golden Eye Appears!

"If the host doesn't mind, I want Huatang to wait and see." Qin Shaoyu said.

"Natural." Yin Wushuang nodded. "Zuo Hu's forensic skills are beyond me. I can't ask for them."

"Little Master." The subordinates of Riyue Mountain Villa came to Baobao. "All the factions knew about the fall of the fallen snowmen, and they are rushing here in groups."

Shen Qianfeng frowned, "What can they do here?"

Qin Shaoyu also sneered, "It's not good to do what is right, but Tim Chaos is better than one."

"When this kind of thing happened, all the factions were in danger, and it was not a surprise to want to come to see it." Xiao Zhan said, "Besides, there are no few people who admire the master in this river and lake. Greetings are also human feelings. "In fact, he said this euphemism as much as possible. The so-called admiration is actually Hong Guoguo's love and secret love. Even if the temper is iceberg, the beauty is still beautiful, and most people have no blessings to personally appreciate how bad the character of the master is, so they can only rely on street rumors and their own imagination to imagine him as an ice sculpture. Aoshuanghua, what is it worth picking, okay? Therefore, men and women who like him are still rushing, all kinds of brains want to come to him with the last paragraph, and even rich businessmen hold a poetry competition for him every year, people can't help but want to cry.

If it is said that Qin Gongzhu and Shen Xiaoshu are national CPs, then Yin Wushuang is a popular lover, and the brain canal fans are constantly emerging, without any pressure.

"Someone stopped them, and said that nothing was going on here." Shen Qianfeng ordered.

"My subordinates are afraid that I can't stop them." An Wei was very distressed. "There are 20 or 30 schools, big or small. We only have ten people in total, and seven are still protecting the little boy in the guest room."

"I'll go in person." Yin Wushuang stood up and went out.

"Let's go." Xiao Zhan stood up. "Some things you can't say."

"I'm with you," Shen Qianfeng said coldly. "I'd like to see, who wants to make trouble at such a moment!"

When Qin Shaoyu heard the words, he was desperate. Because if he goes out with it, it is estimated that in the afternoon there will be rumors such as "The thunder of the Qin Palace Lord is angered, and the ice and snow of the Yinmen Lord will melt for life." It ’s good; but if you do n’t go out, you will be alone with him-Yin Luoxue is currently ignorant. In fact, this was not a big deal before it was changed, but it is different now. Qin Shaoyu's head hurts a bit, I just hope my wife doesn't know.

Yin Wushuang handed him a glass of water.

"Thank you." Qin Shaoyu took it.

Yin Wushuang didn't speak. Sitting back to the bed to make clothes for his brother, Yin Luoxue seemed to be bitten by a poisonous snake. He opened his eyes angrily and tried to avoid his hand. Great pain.

Qin Shaoyu frowned. "When Xiao Zhan hugged him, he didn't seem to resist so much."

Yin Wushuang stunned, then sighed and admitted, "He has always been resentful to me since he was a child."

Inadvertently set out a gossip, Qin Shaoyu calmly touched his nose, "I mean, he seems very afraid of your hand."

Yin Frost: ...

Qin Shaoyu continued, "He doesn't even know who you are now, how can he still remember the resentment of the past?"

Yin Wushuang straightened his hair for Yin Luoxue with his left hand, and saw that he was leaning on the bedside with his eyes blinded. He seemed to be tired and paralyzed, but didn't respond much.