Chapter 123-My wife is especially popular!

"Wen Han was originally my elder brother and took good care of me when Huantianzhai." Because the master of Qin Gong was too fierce, Qian San carefully considered the words so as not to accidentally be stung, "He She and her younger sister set a lifetime for a long time, but Master has always disliked Wen Han. Even if she had been in trouble before, she even made an excuse last month and drove us out. "

"Are you Du Zheng's sweetheart?" Qin Shaoyu looked up and down on the weak man, and was slightly surprised. In fact, many years ago, he had a relationship with Du Zheng, and the two nodded. That was she or the first beauty on the Qinhuai River. How many kings and grandsons were blessed with money, but who would have thought that she would be willing to be with such an ordinary man in just a few years.

Xie Wenhan was a little embarrassed. "The palace master laughed."

"What do you think?" Ye Jin asked.

"Don't say you want to step in and become a matchmaker." Qin Shaoyu frowned. "Xiao Wu's whereabouts are unknown, Ling Er's cold is unsolved, I don't care about such idle things."

"I don't want to step in." Ye Jin asked Qiansan, "You just said, who does Li Tiehand want to marry Du Zheng?"

"King Miao." Qian San quickly hurriedly, "I once secretly listened to their conversation. This time the contest was only a cover, and the one who won in the end must be King Miao."

"Li Tiehand will marry Du Zheng to Duan Baiyue?" Qin Shaoyu was surprised. Miao Xinjiang is located deep in the southwest, thousands of miles away from the King City, and the folk customs are very different from Middle-earth. Therefore, the imperial court has always been out of control and sent several officials to return home. And Miao Xinjiang king Duan Baiyue is notorious for his ruthless tactics. Such a man holding a heavy soldier is tantamount to stabbing a barb in the heart of the court. Sooner or later he will find a way to remove it. In this situation, the general sects of the lakes and lakes must be avoided, and the province has gotten a show of anger, why is Huantianzhai still deliberately thinking, and Baba wants to marry him?

"If this is the case, I am afraid that the disappearance of Xiao Wu is also related to it." Ye Jin said, "After all, the recruiting of relatives is about to begin. Duan Baiyue must have arrived at Huan Tian Zhai, and Luoping Town is only a small half from Huan Tian Zhai. It's just a matter of time. "

"This has something to do with Xiao Wu?" Shen Qianling was surprised.

"Remember I told you that Xiao Wu is from Miao Xinjiang?" Qin Shaoyu asked.

"Um." Shen Qianling nodded. "I remember his last dress."

"Strictly speaking, he can be regarded as Duan Baiyue's half-brother." Qin Shaoyu said, "It's just that the brothers are upset, so he can't go back."

"Really?" Shen Qianling was surprised, but there is still this story!

"What are you going to do now?" Ye Jin asked.

"Luoping Town and Huantianzhai are in the same direction. Let's find out what the situation is along the way." Qin Shaoyu said, "Everything is done by chance."

An Wei nodded and ordered, Qian San was anxious standing on the ground, "What about us?"

"It's OK to follow," Qin Shaoyu said.

Of course it can! Isn't Yirong a problem at all? Qian Sankang was so tearful that he could finally walk with Master and Mother. This feeling is really great!

"Thank you, Lord Qin Gong." Xie Wenhan had not expected that Qin Shaoyu would agree so simply, for a while, he was surprised. ,

"I really didn't expect that you could marry the young lady so soon!" Qian San held his hand in tears, tears in his eyes. "It's great."