Chapter 85-The Pleasant Ye Gu Lord!

Because Lord Ye Gu is so proud, Shen Xiaoshou had to abandon his elder brother temporarily, and changed a topic that the people liked, "Why should we go to eat first?"

"I'm hungry again so soon?" Qin Shaoyu rubbed his head with a smile, "piggy."

Shen Qianling: ...

I just want to adjust the atmosphere at the scene, okay?

It's very wrong.

"What you want to eat, I asked someone to buy it secretly and deliver it to your room." Qin Shaoyu said, "You are still pretending to faint and cannot go out to eat, Ye Jin's whereabouts are confidential, and you cannot go out."

"Then let's solve it by ourselves, you and the older brother will go to dinner earlier." Shen Qianling smartly compared to that.

"Huh!" Ye Jin suddenly became angry.

Shen Xiaoshou almost asked Cangtian silently, and I didn't talk to you. What do you want to hum, just calling a big brother isn't it?

How can you be so proud.

It's simply Tsundere!

"I will eat with you in the room." Shen Qianling said, "Qian Feng has something at noon and will go out soon."

"Where to go?" Shen Qianling was curious.

"Yin Wushuang is going to force poison for Yin Luoxue today." Qin Shaoyu said, "Although everything is confidential, Qian Feng is worried that if the news leaks, someone will take the opportunity to make trouble, so he wants to help."

"A hypocrite!" Ye Jin interjected coldly.

Shen Qianling: ...

If it weren't for your help, I would really like to stick your mouth to two layers with tape!

"Is there danger?" Shen Qianling asked.

Ye Jin: "Ha, ha, ha!"

Shen Qianling is dizzy, even if my brother is really in danger, will you be a little too happy?

"If you add another word, you will go to sleep with Qian Feng tonight." Qin Shaoyu said coldly.

Ye Jin suddenly scolded the woman with her arms folded, "Who wants to sleep with that eunuch!"

Shen Xiaoshou took a sigh of cold air, although he didn't quite understand what it meant, but he seemed to have a lot of information.

"Who are you talking about?" Shen Qianfeng stood coldly at the door.

"Ahhh!" Ye Jin ran quickly behind Qin Shaoyu.

Shen Xiaoshou looked at him silently. He had spoken with arrogance before, and thought how powerful he was ... and you do n’t just hold someone else ’s arm, it ’s my man!

"I went to Qianwu Shuizhai and came to me whenever I needed something." Shen Qianfeng didn't even look at Ye Jin, and only spoke to Qin Shaoyu.

Qin Gong said, "Be careful, too."

Shen Qianfeng nodded and turned to go out.

Ye Jin was silent behind him.

Shen Qianfeng turned back, "Linger remembered—"

Ye Jin quickly retracted her tongue that was spitting out, drilled under the table and hugged her head. It was as fast as lightning, and she was very experienced at first sight.

...

Shen Qianling simply wanted to worship him.

"Remember, eat more vegetables." Shen Qianfeng gritted his teeth and finished his teeth, and went downstairs—if not worried that Yin Wushuang would have an accident, and that Qin Shaoyu's finding someone posing as Shen Qianling would be exposed, he really wanted to Ye Jin bundled it and put it in a pickle jar for pickling.