Chapter 152: Miles to find Xianggong!

If he was replaced by Qin Gongzhu, then when Shen Xiaoshou was taking a bath, he would definitely not leave! Not only will not leave, but also must find all kinds of excuses and leave to watch carefully, so that it can be pushed smoothly to um, it is really very popular among the people!

But now it is Shen Qianfeng. After ordering his followers to send Ye Jin bath water, he still went out to find the emperor with due diligence.

"How's Xiao Jin?" Chu Yuan was anxiously waiting in the study, and greeted him as soon as he entered the door.

"He's okay, and a night's rest will be fine." Shen Qianfeng said, "said he was suffering from cold and dizziness."

"I'm a doctor. Why is he so weak?" Chu Yuan sighed. "Let's find a doctor to see him after the battle is over."

Shen Qianfeng smiled, "Xiao Jin always wanted to go to the Royal Pharmacy, and just happened to have the opportunity to see it."

"How is it outside the customs?" Chu Yuan walked back to the table and opened the map.

"The main force of Gulihan is still on the way, and it is estimated that it will reconcile with the vanguard within ten days." Shen Qianfeng said, "This time the vanguard is expected to have more than 3,000 people, all of them are cavalry, according to the coach's inference last night. , It should launch an attack on our Yuguan City before the main army. "

"Within ten days?" Chu Yuan frowned slightly.

"Yes." Shen Qianfeng nodded.

"Throwing out the previous petty fights, this is the first battle with the two armies." Chu Yuan said, "It is about the morale of the entire army, this battle must be won."

"How does the emperor think?" Shen Qianfeng asked.

"How are you going to lead soldiers?" Chu Yuan looked at him.

"As promised to come to fight, I should obey the emperor's arrangements." Shen Qianfeng said, "but there is a way to make it better than me to lead soldiers."

"Oh?" Chu Yuan became interested, "talk about it."

Shen Qianfeng whispered in his ear for a while, Chu Yuan was still frowning at first, and then gradually stretched out. After listening, he laughed, "I'm the only one who can think of such a method."

"Why?" Shen Qianfeng was puzzled.

Chu Yuan said, "Because it's wicked enough, unlike you, it's similar to him."

Shen Qianfeng laughed and said, "Linger had said this before, but now he still willingly followed him, which shows that he can be regarded as a talented person."

"Okay, go back and take care of Xiao Jin." Chu Yuan said, "The dispensing must avoid getting tired of him again. Take a good rest today and say tomorrow."

Shen Qianfeng nodded and retired. After returning to his own courtyard, he saw that the man was carrying water out, saying that Lord Ye Gu had finished bathing, and he pushed the door straight in.

Ye Jin brushed into the quilt.

Shen Qianfeng: ...

"Don't you know knocking on the door!" Ye Jin said angrily after seeing him, "I thought it was Chu Yuan!" He almost fell off the bed.

"So it doesn't matter to me?" Shen Qianfeng sat beside the bed.

"Who said it!" Ye Jin indented the quilt, said Aojiao, "It's you who are more relevant!"

Shen Qianfeng reached out and pulled him up, the quilt slid down his shoulders, exposing a large white skin.

"Look for death!" Ye Jin was furious, and took a pillow to mad him, "Rogue!"