Chapter 83: Come and Pretend to be Linger!

"The palace master intends to let them see Shen Gongzi?" Zhao Wuwen was puzzled.

"I'll find someone pretending to be Linger." Qin Shaoyu said, "Look what they want to do."

"But we don't know anything about poison, even if the other party really engages in ghosts, we may not be able to see the clue." Zhao Wudao.

"So I've sent someone to find Ye Jin." Qin Shaoyu's mouth cornered, "I'll be there in the next two days." The original idea was to let him adjust the body for Shen Qianling. After all, Ye Jin was in Miao Jiang lived in the area and knew better about poisonous poison than Huatang. This is exactly the time to let him help by the way.

Zhao Wu was surprised, "The Lord Ye Gu has always been not interested in the affairs of the rivers and lakes. This time, he would promise the Palace Lord to come to help?"

Qin Gongzhu was calm and serious. "Yeah, I was surprised."

Then the next day, Zhao Wu knew why Ye Jin was willing to come.

Because he didn't agree, it wasn't his decision.

They were carried directly by sacks.

It's almost domineering.

"How can you treat Lord Ye Gu like this?" Qin Shaoyu made a look of surprise.

"Yes, yes." The dark guard unbuttoned the rope and pulled the man out.

"Qin Shaoyu!" Ye Jin was so angry that he was so angry that he was almost furious!

"I didn't let anyone tie you back." Qin Gongzhu innocently spread his hands, "I said yes, please come back."

"Please fart!" Ye Jin was extremely manic, "I took advantage of Lao Tzu's sleep and attacked collectively, and then ran sacks all the way back, this is how you chase Ying Palace to invite people?"

"Although it's rough, but the customs of the South China Sea are like this." Qin Shaoyu was very calm, "There is no way."

Ye Jin: ...

You know you shouldn't underestimate the thickness of this person's skin!

The dark guard rolls his sacks, and the **** runs fast!

"Say, what do you want me to do?" Ye Jin confessed, sitting on a chair with his **** and pouring tea by himself.

Qin Shaoyu said, "Someone wants to slap Linger."

"Is he all right?" Ye Jin was surprised.

"It's okay, but the other party hasn't given up." Qin Shaoyu said, "That's why I wanted to ask you for help."

"You said earlier that someone was going to kill Shen Qianling, wouldn't I come again?" Ye Jin burst into flames, "I have to tie Laozi over!"

"I want them to find a reason why you can't refuse." Qin Shaoyu said, "Is it really boring and carrying you all the way?"

"I can't wait for them to shut up!" Ye Jin was extremely indignant. "Your men have been babbling, saying how much you miss me, crying so much that you can't even eat your meals, if you don't see them, you will vomit blood and die ! "

Qin Shaoyu: ...

"Nausea is dead!" Ye Jin growled with fists.

Qin Shaoyu raised his hand. "Next time."

"Do not have this kind of thing next time!" Ye Jinqiang resisted the urge to splash his face with water. "Let's go and see your sweetheart first!"

"No." Qin Shaoyu shook his head.