Chapter 148: Get married early after the battle!

The island is very quiet and leisurely. After daily acupuncture, Shen Qianling likes to walk around with his son. When he is tired, he lies in a rocking chair and makes a pot of tea. He cannot be happier.

So when Qin Shaoyu asked him to go back for dinner along the way, he saw a person and a bird lying on a rocking chair in the forest and sleeping, his mouth was slightly half open, and he was born at first glance!

"Pig." Qin Shaoyu squeezed his nose.

"Woo!" The fur ball woke up first, and after yawning lazily, it jumped to the ground.

"... I'm asleep?" Shen Qianling opened his eyes stupidly.

"Otherwise?" Qin Shaoyu pulled him up from the reclining chair, "I'm not afraid to catch cold."

"There was the sun before." Shen Qianling stretched from his back and planted it in his arms. "I didn't wake up."

"You have to eat without waking up." Qin Shaoyu took him back, "I have the crab soy bean curd which is your favorite."

The fur ball jumped and followed, very naive and lively!

What a happy family of three!

After dinner, Qin Shaoyu held Shen Qianling and sat on the rooftop watching the moon together.

"It's been three months before you know it," Shen Qianling said, "time flies."

"There is nothing to worry about on the island, and the life is going fast." Qin Shaoyu looked at him. "Master said that your cold poison has been gone for most of the month, and it will be completely clean in another month, as long as you take a good rest."

"Well." Shen Qianling nodded. "At least it won't hurt anymore in rainy days."

Qin Shaoyu picked up his chin and kissed him.

"Say something to me?" Shen Qianling looked at him.

Qin Shaoyu nodded, "I want to discuss it with you."

"What's the matter?" Shen Qianling asked.

"I received the news a few days ago that the court pretended to be defeated in the Southwest War last month, and tens of thousands of troops fleeed. It is said that even the general was also captured by Duan Baiyue." Qin Shaoyu said, "The Mobe tribes heard After the news, I thought that Chu Yuan had already lost his vitality, so he formed an alliance and went south.

"A war has begun in the Northwest?" Shen Qianling was surprised.

Qin Shaoyu nodded. "At least one thing was explained. Li Weiyuan was only in contact with the state of Dongbei, and had nothing to do with Mobei anti-thief."

"It's the same as a thief," Shen Qianling said. "If there is a chance in the future, it will still be rebellious."

"Qian Feng has already told Chu Yuan about this. He is the monarch of a country, and he will naturally know what to do." Qin Shaoyu rubbed his head, "don't worry."

"I don't know if it will take another few years." Shen Qianling sighed.

"If Li Weiyuan is not stingy with Lou Zi, then there is no suspense in this battle." Qin Shaoyu said, "Chu Yuan was secretly prepared and Duan Baiyue was there to help. It is also difficult to think of not winning."

"What if Li Weiyuan and Lou Zi were?" Shen Qianling frowned.

"This is what I want to discuss with you." Qin Shaoyu squeezed his face, "I want to go to the northwest."

Shen Qianling froze, "now?"

"Um." Qin Shaoyu nodded. "If there is an accident on Li Weiyuan's side, it is likely to lead to a defeat in the entire battle." After all, it is the commander-in-chief, not unlike ordinary soldiers. Although it has been confirmed that he has no connection with the Northwest tribe, But after all, there are misconceptions, and it is difficult to guarantee that trouble will occur one day. If he was there, he would be a little more deterrent.