Chapter 131: Quickly return my man!

"What's the matter?" Shen Qianling asked curiously.

Shen Qianfan smiled, "Shaoyu will tell you when he comes back at night."

Shen Qianling: ...

Can't you tell me, you have to wait till evening.

It's a real annoyance to seduce one's appetite.

"Why didn't you see Brother?" Shen Qianfan asked Ye Jin casually, "He's not here?"

Ye Jin snorted very proudly, "How would I know."

Shen Xiaoshou silently lit a candle for his elder brother. The sister-in-law couldn't be more awkward, and was not arrogant.

Obviously, I like it, and I admit that there will be no less meat!

"What about brother?" Shen Qianfan asked Shen Qianling again.

"He has some things left to do, near Qianwu Shuizhai." Shen Qianling said, "I will be here in a while."

"That would be just right," Shen Qianfan said. "Previously, he said he wanted aster, but I managed to find it from the palace doctor."

Ok? Master Ye Gu's eyes light up instantly, a very precious medicinal material.

"You want?" Shen Qianling discovered his sister-in-law's intention in time.

"I don't want to!" Ye Jin was successfully poked at the center!

Shen Qianling was so divine that I just asked if your reaction would be too big.

"I went out for a walk." Ye Jin picked up the wool ball and went out, very cold and gorgeous!

"He's arguing with his elder brother?" Shen Qianfan wondered why he couldn't even mention it.

"It's more than just quarreling." Shen Qianling was serious. "This is a very long story."

"Oh?" Shen Qianfan became interested. "Speak and listen."

"You will know it later." Shen Qianling poured water for himself.

"Isn't these stories true?" Shen Qianfan took out a booklet from his arms.

"Ahem." Shen Qianling was almost stunned by the water. "You, you, you actually buy this kind of thing!" Is there any consciousness as a court official?

"Speaking of you and your brother, I would naturally be curious." Shen Qianfan said for granted.

"Do you also think that this person is me ?!" Shen Qianling turned the page, angrily pointing at the person in the painting who was crying and playing the piano, and he played the piano. Why should it be a little | no hanging, sitting without clothes Is it really reasonable to play the piano in the garden! And who is the person next to him who is marked with the word Qin Gongzhu? Why does it seem that the clothes are both insignificant and promiscuous? It seems to be going to the kitchen to steal oil! Even more strangely, I also took a bundle of rope in my hand. Is this a sense of rhythm to tie up Lao Tzu?

Shen Qianfan grinned, "I haven't seen that page yet, I just finished watching Brother and Ye Jin yesterday."

Mommy is still a bound book, now the adulterer is getting more and more excessive! Shen Xiaoshou shoved the scroll into his arms, "confiscation."

"Don't I buy it again?" Shen Qianfan teased him deliberately.

"A little high-level pursuit!" Shen Qianling was furious. "It's a big official, I don't understand by example!"

Shen Qianfan laughed and stretched out his hand and squeezed his nose. "No wonder my brother wrote to me and said that he would be reluctant to let you go to the Palace of Shadows in the future. I am so reluctant to change it."