Chapter 147: Stained Island!

"Where's Master?" Shen Qianling looked around.

"I was still there before, but then I was bored, so I went out first." Qin Shaoyu also stood up. "Let's go, the matter is almost the same here, let's go to breakfast."

"I don't want to eat." Shen Qianling had no appetite. After floating on the sea for more than ten days, in addition to the green vegetables at the beginning, it was almost dried meat and potato radish. After eating, I felt like I became a radish!

"Tomorrow we will be able to come ashore." Qin Shaoyu pulled him out. "Let's eat the last day, OK?"

"Then just eat potatoes and rice." Shen Qianling said that for carrots and dried bacon, it was already enough.

"Good." Qin Shaoyu said, "I will do it for you."

"You?" Shen Xiaoshou expressed great skepticism.

"Well, I." Qin Shaoyu's gentle tone went out with him.

My house owner is really considerate! The dark guard chicken is extremely cold, turning to look at the pirates with emotion, "I don't know what virtues you have accumulated on your ancestors, but they have such blessings."

The pirates burst into tears, are you serious?

"What you saw just now is the live version of Gongzhu and Shen Gongzi." An Weiwei, this kind of sky-sized Enze.

The pirate's face was full of blood and tears, but we didn't really want to see it.

In the kitchen, Qin Shaoyu emptied the potatoes from the middle, stuffed with bacon and spices, threw them into the ash, cooked them, peeled them into a small bowl, and poked them with a rough spoon.

The scent of potato charcoal accompanied by the fragrant bacon and green onion, permeates the entire kitchen in an instant!

"Oh!" The hair ball was being held by the dark guard not far away and basking in the sun. When he smelled it, he immediately got up and rushed in like a small cannonball!

"You run fast." Qin Shaoyu laughed and helped him share a small bowl.

The fur ball slaps in his palm, bouncing very happy!

"Is it delicious?" Qin Shaoyu asked Shen Qianling.

"Well." Shen Qianling nodded, not knowing whether it was because the food was delicious or because the chef was him. The taste of the bacon that had been disgusted became delicious!

"That's good." Qin Shaoyu squeezed his nose, "Master used to do this for me when I was a kid."

"I can't tell, the seniors will still cook." Shen Qianling ate another spoonful.

"I was disobedient when I was young, and often bullied Brother." Qin Shaoyu recalled. "Then Master would give me food every time after punishing me."

"Um." Shen Qianling nodded. "You don't think well when you think about it."

"Brother has a good temper and never gets angry." Qin Shaoyu lowered his voice, his eyes were bitter.

"If your brother has a spirit in heaven, you will also be pleased that you finally avenged him." Shen Qianling comforted.

Qin Shaoyu smiled, bowed his head and kissed his cheek.

The ship continued to sail on the sea, and after another day and night, an island finally appeared faintly in front of it.

"There is Shuangshuang Island." Qin Shaoyu said, "where I grew up."

"The name is very nice." Shen Qianling looked forward.