Chapter 82-Master Qin Gong Goes On A Mission!

Qin Shaoyu hugged Shen Qianling all the way back to the inn. After entering the door, he placed the person directly on the bed and pressed his tongue to kiss him!

"Is there any humanity!" Shen Xiao protested weakly, "You see I'm so sick!"

"Do not curse yourself." Qin Shaoyu squeezed his face.

"Itching!" Shen Qianling slapped him away with a slap, and said cheerfully, "Am I acting well?"

"Naturally good." Qin Shaoyu froze on his face. "From today on, you can just sleep at the inn, I'll do the rest."

"How long will you sleep?" Shen Qianling asked.

"It won't be long." Qin Shaoyu helped him straighten his hair. "I can't bear you to be bored and never go out."

"Then you have to be careful, too." Shen Qianling held his neck, "Don't hurt."

"Um." Qin Shaoyu smiled and looked at him. "Will you give me a little belly?"

Shen Qianling: ...

Master, will your topic transfer speed be too fast?

"Default?" Qin Shaoyu untied his belt.

"Mute your sister! Don't be so low-level fun!" Shen Xiaoshou protested indignantly, "Be a person with noble sentiment!"

It is very, very shameless to remember the belly of others every day!

The Qin Gong master heard nothing and reached for his robe.

The small soft belly swelled with the breath, so cute!

Qin Shaoyu laughed loudly.

"What's so funny!" Shen Xiao was angry, "Hurry to kiss!"

Qin Shaoyu bowed his head and sucked red marks on his stomach.

Feeling wet and a little painful, Shen Qianling felt that he was bitten by a big dog, so he kicked him away with one foot.

"Mrs. is fierce." Qin Shaoyu pressed on him.

"No more trouble." Shen Qianling was serious. "Speak business."

"The main thing is to tell outsiders." Qin Shaoyu covered his ears. "I just want to do bad things with Linger."

Shen Qianling protested, "It's daytime now!" You don't have to worry about exhausting people when you do this kind of thing early in the morning!

Qin Shaoyu shamelessly touched Xiao Xiaoling.

Lying down! Shen Xiaoshou burst into anger and rushed towards him!

Qin Shaoyu calmly stretched out his hand and hugged, he must actively enjoy this kind of thing!

"Help!" Fufu's mini-game is simply fun!

Then in the next second, his elder brother came in!

The time is very accurate!

There was a moment of silence in the room, and Shen Qianling felt that his eyes were dark, and the whole person was shocked!

Sink! Sink! Was actually seen at the scene!

Qin Gongzhu Danding helped him to raise his pants. It was a pity that he had already cut off half of it.

Shen Qianfeng's face was dark and blackened, and it looked very much like the demolition brigade.

Shen Xiaoshou had red ears and red ears, and rolled around to cover himself in the quilt, revealing only two eyes.

"He just doesn't understand, just follow you crazy?" Shen Qianfeng glared at Qin Shaoyu.