Chapter 104-I'm in a hurry!

In fact, it is not true that it was Shen Daxia who directly and violently overturned the table, because he was just too anxious, so he stood up a bit more.

But for Shen Xiaoshou, whether his brother intentionally lifted the table was not the point, because whether it was intentional or not, he had already been lifted to the ground.

It was very miserable.

"Oh!" The hair ball was buckled under a bowl, and I felt particularly depressed!

Ye Jin: ...

"What the hell!" Shen Qianfeng grasped his wrist.

The wound was very shallow, but it was more or less cut. The blood flowed down the arm, and it seemed to be seeping.

"What a mess, I made the medicine!" Ye Jin glared at him, took the bowl on the bedside himself and received a light blood.

Shen Qianfeng took off a bandage and bandaged his wrists horizontally and vertically.

Shen Xiaoshou was holding the little Phoenix cricket. At this level of bandaging, people who did not know must have thought that Ye Gu's main hand was interrupted.

"Can the blood be freely dropped?" Shen Qianfeng said angrily after packing, "I am weak and almost fainted!"

Ye Jinmo pulled back his hand silently and poured the powder into the blood.

Shen Qianfeng simply didn't sit down anymore, and stood by him all the time, just in case the next moment he did something shocking.

Shen Qianling deeply despised his brother in his heart, and even said that he didn't care, you hypocrites ...

Little Phoenix shook the medicine powder on her body, opened her mouth and was ready to sip it, and she was pinched by Shen Qianling's eyes. It's better to keep quiet at this time, or you will be kicked out by your elder brother!

Mao Qiu's eyes were very resentful, and he was pinched twice in a day.

Because the old man is old, in order to ensure foolproofness, Ye Jin's treatment process is very slow and careful. In the summer afternoon, the house was sweltering. Shen Qianfeng opened a folding fan and fanned the wind behind him.

Ye Jin did not turn around, but her men became a little stiff.

Shen Qianling was worried. Don't start expressing feelings at this time, because the uncle is still unconscious!

What to do if I missed it.

Simply worried.

Time passed by little by little, Ye Jin's complexion began to turn pale, and he was dizzy for a long time with full concentration, so he put down the silver needle and wanted to rest for a while.

"All right?" Shen Qianfeng asked in a low voice.

Ye Jin shook her head, stood up and wanted to go to the table for a glass of water, but her knees softened involuntarily, and the whole person flew forward.

Shen Qianfeng's eyes were swift, and he hugged him into his arms.

Well done! Shen Xiaoshou firmly pressed a like in his heart, then quickly ran out of the room with his son, "I'll guard at the door!"

That must leave room for his brother and his sister-in-law!

The dark guard squatted on the roof carefully to uncover the tiles, and felt particularly powerful!

Of course it would be great if there could be further development!

"Can you persist?" Shen Qianfeng asked in his ear.