Chapter 109: Really moving!

"What shit?" Shen Qianling asked curiously.

Hua Tang told the matter roughly with him again, and said, "What happened to Lord Ye Gu?"

"It's a lot better, but sometimes I cough in the middle of the night." Shen Qianling glanced inside. "I'm still sleeping now."

"Then I'll come back later," Hua Tang said.

Shen Qianling nodded, although he also wanted to solve this problem at an early date, after all, Ye Jin had been weak recently, and it was not easy to make him too tired.

"It's okay." Just as Hua Tang turned to leave, Ye Jin heard the conversation between the two, and stood up.

"Wake you up?" Shen Qianling hurried back to the room.

"Of course not." Ye Jin smiled. "You can't sleep all day, what are you talking about?"

"Red-eyed hunger with claws, can the owner have a solution?" Hua Tang asked.

Ye Jin frowned slightly when she heard the words, "Who got stunned?"

"It was the heads of the martial arts that were previously captured by Feng Jiuye." Hua Tang said, "The palace owner asked us if there is a way to relieve it. I have never seen this kind of tapeworm before, so I want to ask Ye Guzhu about this type Are tapeworms familiar? "

"I've seen it a long time ago." Ye Jin thought about it, "It's not difficult to solve, but it takes some time to dispense."

"But as far as I know, if there is any omission in the process of antidote, it is likely to have life concerns." Hua Tang frowned.

"Anyway, I have a sense." Ye Jin coughed twice and lifted the quilt to get out of bed. "I'll see what medicine is left."

"But my elder brother wants you to do nothing and just take a good rest." Shen Qianling reminded.

"Resolve things earlier, and I can go home earlier." Ye Jin said to Hua Tang, "Can you do me a favor?"

"Master Gu, please." Hua Tang nodded.

"Help me find some nagging, just seventeen or eight." Ye Jin said.

It is not good to let the girl dig the mud. Shen Qianling just said that it was better for me to go. Hua Tang nodded.

Shen Xiaoshou shut up wit immediately, this opportunity to please his wife must be left to Xiao Wu!

Ye Jin took the medicine chest out of the cabinet.

"Master Ye Gu." When Hua Tang went out, Shen Qianling stood beside him.

"Just call my name." Ye Jin bent his lips at him. "These names are for outsiders."

Actually, I want to be bitch! Shen Qianling helped him take out the medicine bottle, "How long does it take to dissolve the medicine?"

"If you can find all the medicine, you can make an antidote in one day." Ye Jin looked at the bottle in his hand. "It's just a few pills now."

"Check what, although let the elder brother find it." Shen Xiao was warmly recommended.

Ye Jin smiled and poured a glass of water to drink.

"Brother went to help you fight pheasants," Shen Qianling said, "but I'm not allowed to tell you."

Ye Jin looked at him, "Then you still say."

"..." Shen Qianling coughed, well I just have a lot of mouth.

Ye Jin did not speak anymore, and the room was a little too quiet for a while.