Chapter 93: Really not mortal!

Suddenly, from the simple big mouth, he heard the word "Nana" the paper drunk gold fan, Shen Qianling and Little Phoenix were shocked.

"It's so decided!" Dasao was very straightforward, and went back cheerfully. "I'll bring it here someday."

It ’s so decided! Shen Qianling quickly grabbed her, "It really isn't working." She was about to burst into tears!

"Why," Grandma wondered, "I heard them say that the sons of big families can marry several daughters-in-law."

Shen Qianling has a god, why should he learn this kind of crooked wind and evil spirit?

"My girl has a particularly quiet personality." Dasao was still tirelessly introducing.

"That won't work," Shen Qianling said in a low voice, "My wife is fierce."

"Talking again." Dasao apparently didn't believe. "My son is so good-tempered, where can his wife go?"

"It's true." Shen Qianling gave full play to the acting of the film emperor, bearing the burden of humiliation. "He not only has high martial arts skills, but also a fierce vinegar jar. If you knew that I was holding him outside, I would n’t think of the consequences , Will definitely demolish the house! "Terrible.

"Oh my God." Immortal's eyes were full of sympathy. "The son is like the fairy down in the painting, how could he marry a vixen."

"The words of the parents' matchmaker, you can't change it if you want to change it." Shen Qianling made a sad expression, "Please also ask Tian Yan to never mention this again in the future."

"... What about that boy's brother?"

Shen Xiaoshou immediately became alert, and my man couldn't hold it anymore, okay, he already had me!

"How's that?" Dasao's eyes were full of anticipation, and she obviously wanted to introduce the girl in her!

Shen Qianling shook his head resolutely, "No."

"Why?" Grandma was disappointed. "Is his wife also fierce?"

"That's not it." Shen Qianling shouted, "His daughter-in-law is very good, good-natured, good-looking and capable, and can't find any shortcomings at all." You must be heartbroken and praise him!

"Why not?" Grandma was clearly puzzled.

"It's because he's so good, so my elder brother fell in love with his heart, it's just a god-father." Shen Qianling said, "Other girls can't get into my elder brother's eyes."

Ma'am: ...

"Even if I marry another girl forcibly, my elder brother will definitely not take a closer look." Shen Qianling said, "So even if you marry in the past, you are still a widow. What a pain." Without hmmm, the marriage is not happy!

Ma'am felt so sorry.

"It's going to rain soon, Tian Tian should go back quickly." Shen Qianling helped her out, "There are so many brothers in this village, you can choose slowly for the girl."

"Yeah!" When Shen Qianling stepped out of the door, Little Phoenix immediately turned around, hurriedly ran into the bedroom, and threw himself into the arms of Qin Gong's arms-hungry!

Qin Shaoyu smiled, pierced his index finger with a needle, and round red blood droplets appeared immediately on his fingertips. Little Phoenix rejoiced and hugged his fingers.

Shen Qianling pushed in the door and came in.

"Oh!" Little Phoenix released his paw instantly and snored on the quilt in the form of a fur ball. What a wary comparison!