Chapter 125: Shen Xiaoshou is very at home!

As the people said, Li Tie-shou's mansion is indeed too ridiculous. Even the guest house is a three-story building with carved columns and paintings, which is simply brilliant!

"It turned out that Li Tiehand's family was so rich." Shen Qianling walked around the bedroom, and then sighed, "No wonder he has the ability to redeem his cards on the Qinhuai River."

"Even if the name is the first singer of Qinhuai, in the final analysis, it is just a woman in exile. If you talk about money alone, most schools on the rivers and lakes can redeem her." Qin Shaoyu said, "It has nothing to do with financial resources."

"So do you want to redeem one too?" Shen Xiaoshou narrowed his eyes.

Qin Shaoyu laughed at him, "I have a little Chen vinegar jar at home, how dare I."

That's pretty much it! Shen Qianling poured tea for himself, "Isn't that many people rushing to redeem her then?"

"That's not true." Qin Shaoyu shook his head.

"Why?" Shen Qianling couldn't understand, shouldn't there be a particularly large number of people in the queue to grab the beauties!

"Being the first singer, ordinary people naturally have no chance to know. It is usually the rich family or the family son who surrounds her in her daily life, and if you go further, maybe it will involve the royal family." Qin Shaoyu said, " It ’s fine to have fun in the field, if you really redeem her, it will definitely make the rest of the people unhappy. For a lot of singers offending a bunch of people with identity, this kind of loss-making business few people are willing to do. ”

Shen Qianling sighed. The girl was very pitiful.

"I heard that Li Tie-shou was willing to redeem her home. I thought it was really sincere." Qin Shaoyu said, "But now look at it, nine out of ten | Nine had a plan."

"Are we likely to see her?" Shen Qianling was curious.

"Of course." Qin Shaoyu scratched his nose. "Even if you can't see it on weekdays, Biwu will always see it the same day."

"What about Xiao Wu?" Shen Qianling asked. "How do I check?"

"Start with Duan Baiyue." Qin Shaoyu said, "If he really tied Xiaowu, I wouldn't worry about it."

"But you said their brother had turned his head." Shen Qianling was puzzled.

"After all, the blood is thicker than water." Qin Shaoyu said, "Primary five only left Duan Baiyue in a way that did not agree with Duan Baiyue's practices. In fact, over the years, King Miao Jiang sent many people to find Primary Five, but he refused. That's it. "

"So in case Xiaowu is told to move, he will return to Miaojiang?" Shen Qianling frowned.

"Why, reluctant?" Qin Shaoyu pressed his brows.

Reluctant to be on one side, but I'm more worried about another thing! Shen Qianling took a serious look at his man, "If Xiao Wu leaves, then Zuo Hufa will go with him!"

"That's natural." Qin Shaoyu nodded. "They will be married sooner or later."

"So there's no one in the Palace of Shadows!" Is this the point? Okay, Shen Xiaoshou looks very serious!

Qin Shaoyu laughed loudly.

"Smile!" Shen Qianling was angry. "What's so funny!" It's a very real problem, and it's serious!

"Mrs. is really far-sighted." Qin Shaoyu took a kiss and kissed him. "It's been such a long time for me."

Shen Qianling: ...