Chapter 92-Great Phoenix and Little Phoenix!

"How much blood can such a little guy drink." Qin Shaoyu was amused by his expression.

"Oh!" Little Phoenix also opened his round black bean eyes, looking particularly innocent!

Shen Qianling shoved the wool ball into the nest at the table, "You must not move!"

The little phoenix held out a claw rebelliously.

Shen Xiaoshou gave him a fierce glance immediately.

"... Hmm." Little Phoenix flinched back, lying down in the nest and pretending to be dead.

Shen Qianling turned and began to educate his man, "You--"

"Can't stop the blood!" Qin Gong host Zhizhi raised his finger.

Shen Qianling: ...

Qin Shaoyu was very serious. "It's like blood flowing into the river."

"Come less." Shen Qianling was angry and funny, sitting on the bed and helping him with medicine.

"Angry?" Qin Shaoyu asked.

Shen Qianling wiped out the blood on his hand. "I bleed so much blood before, but now I can raise a little bit."

"I have seen it in the book, Phoenix will drink blood to recognize the Lord." Qin Shaoyu said, "So I want to try."

"The book also said that Phoenix feeds on Chaolu." Shen Qianling turned her head and glanced at Little Phoenix, but this morning, she just finished eating a large bowl of beef rice!

The hair ball calmly raised his head and looked at the sky-I didn't want to run around at all!

"What are you going to do today?" Qin Shaoyu changed the subject.

"Go clean up the yard." Shen Qianling said, "We have to live here for several months. Even if the rice is delivered by others, the vegetables are not good and we ask them every day."

Qin Shaoyu frowned slightly.

"I want to ask Brother Tian, ​​can you teach me how to grow vegetables?" Shen Xiaoshou was very serious. "It should be very simple."

Qin Shaoyu looked at him and said nothing.

Shen Qianling looked at him wondering, "What is your look, I'm not stealing vegetables."

Qin Shaoyu reached out and took him into his arms, bowed his head and kissed him severely.

Shen Qianling: ...

Qin Shaoyu laughed at himself, "I wouldn't have thought of it anyway, I would have you do this kind of thing for me."

"What's wrong with planting vegetables is not a shame." Shen Qianling patted his chest. "Don't think about it."

Qin Shaoyu squeezed his ears.

"Well, you can rest." Shen Qianling helped him lie down, "I'll cook."

Qin Shaoyu nodded, "Kiss me."

Shen Qianling squinted.

"Then give me a kiss." Qin Shaoyu took his hand.

That makes no difference! Shen Qianling hummed, and bowed his head and kissed him.

"Oh!" Little Phoenix desperately stretched his head in the nest.

Shen Qianling pinched its neck to go out to prevent his man from being attacked again!

Little Phoenix kicks his paw.

Shen Qianling put it on a wooden shelf, "Wait here!"

Little Phoenix jumped and looked very happy!