Chapter 154: Did you take some weird medicine?

"Stand not to move!" Shen Qianling was very serious, and stretched his hands to untie his belt.

Qin Shaoyu was very cooperative.

After the top was taken off, Shen Qianling checked it before and after, wondering, "Where is the injury?"

Qin Shaoyu calmly pointed to the lower abdomen.

Shen Qianling looked at it for a long time, and finally found a thin scar that was two inches long. He could not see it if he was not careful.

So Shen Xiaoshou felt deceived for a moment, "This is also called injury ?!" might as well find a mosquito bag.

"Of course," Qin Shaoyu recalled, "there was blood flowing at that time."

Shen Qianling: ...

Do you dare to pull a little bit more.

"So Linger must comfort me." Qin Shaoyu hugged him and walked to the bed.

"Can't you wait until night!" Shen Xiao protested, "you prostitute by day!"

"We can stay huh till night." Qin Shaoyu was shameless.

It ’s a little bit martial arts! Shen Qianling struggled, "So why don't you take a bath first."

"Come!" Qin Shaoyu called out the window.

"Master of the palace." An Wei was intimate, "the bath water is burning and can be delivered immediately."

It is very proactive.

Shen Xiaoyu burst into tears.

The tub was a bit small, and Shen Qianling was already full, so Qin Gongzhu had no choice but to stay dissatisfied and help him wipe with his body.

"Don't touch it!" Shen Qianling knocked off his hand.

Qin Gongzhu immediately expressed the expression of "It's so sad that I haven't seen each other for so long after being separated for so long".

Shen Xiaoshou had to contribute to the belly.

"Thin." Qin Shaoyu squeezed his waist underwater, "Don't eat well along the way?"

"Yeah," Shen Xiaowei said weakly. "I've been sick all the time, and now I'm particularly dizzy."

Qin Shaoyu: ...

"So it must not be immediately eh eh!" Shen Qianling was serious.

"Really?" Qin Gongzhu smiled and smiled, pinching a small Xiaoling.

Shen Qianling slaps him with red ears and red face, it's annoying!

"Don't want to do it?" Qin Shaoyu helped him pinch his shoulders.

In fact, there is still a bit. Shen Qianling hummed.

"Speak well." Qin Shaoyu took the big blanket on one side and carried him out of the water.

Shen Qianling honestly said, "I'm nervous."

"What's so nervous." Qin Shaoyu laughed. "It's already my person."

Shen Xiaoshou sat on the bed wrapped in a blanket. "I think your eyes are a bit green."

Qin Shaoyu: ...

"In fact, many things have happened this year, and you must be interested." Shen Qianling suggested, "So why don't we talk to each other first?" When we are tired, we hug and sleep together and nothing happens. This is really pure!

Then in the next second, he was thrown!

Sure enough, there are no human rights at all.

I want to divorce you! Lying on the bed while holding the quilt, Shen Xiaoshou had tears in her eyes, and the little chrysanthemum was really very fragile and especially painful!