Chapter 95: Get an apprentice!

With the help of Zifeng blood, Qin Shaoyu's body recovered quickly, and he was able to move around quickly. It was just that the wound on the shoulder was good, but it still left a scar. It looked a bit shocking.

"It's fine without hurting the bones." Shen Qianling helped him take a bath. "A man is handsome with a scar!"

Qin Shaoyu laughed and squeezed his **** underwater.

"No trouble!" Shen Qianling fiercely opened his hand.

"Eh!" Little Phoenix ran in, hopping in, very happy!

Shen Qianling suddenly sank, "You steal food again!"

There is a grain of rice stuck in the corner of Little Phoenix's mouth, and he is looked at with innocent eyes!

"Punish you for eating vegetables at night!" Shen Xiaoshou was very principled.

Little Fenghuang turned and twisted out the door.

Qin Shaoyu laughed out loud, "little gourd."

"Not just stay!" Shen Qianling sighed.

Qin Shaoyu hugged him from behind. "I'm talking about Linger."

Shen Qianling: ...

To shut up!

"After another ten days and a half months, my martial arts will be almost completely restored." Qin Shaoyu said, "It is time to leave."

Shen Qianling froze for a moment and looked back at him.

"Not willing?" Qin Shaoyu asked.

"... It doesn't matter." Shen Qianling was very sensible. "The business matters."

"After the matter is resolved, I will take you back here to see everyone." Qin Shaoyu was very gentle, "OK?"

Shen Qianling nodded and went up to kiss him.

Qin Shaoyu turned his body, deepening the kiss, and the intention was obvious!

"Let's go to bed." Shen Qianling reached out and pushed him.

It would be too embarrassing to be seen in the tub!

Qin Shaoyu took his hand, and kissed him.

There were a few small wounds on the white, slender fingers, which I couldn't hide if I wanted to hide.

"What happened to your hand?" Qin Shaoyu frowned.

"I accidentally touched it when I was doing laundry." Shen Qianling said, "It's just a minor injury, tomorrow --- oh!"

Qin Shaoyu dragged his back of the head and kissed them almost at rest.

The two big phoenixes circled down from the sky, and they were upset immediately after seeing the woolen ball that was basking in the sun on the soft couch. They shouted and ran to the house. As a result, they were shocked as soon as they arrived at the door, and left Black bean eyes are stuck in place.

"No more." Shen Qianling softly wanted to push away, but apparently it would have no effect!

Qin Shaoyu reached between his legs and gently touched with his favorite strength.

"Um ..." Shen Hualing's body was so sensitive for a long time that she didn't love her. Shen Qianling bit her lower lip, and her eyes soon became watery.

Mao Qiu stood on the threshold and opened his mouth, apparently very confused about what the two were doing!

The two big phoenixes fell into the yard, Leng Yan came over, the probe came in and took a look.