Chapter 111-Soul Emperor

"Linger is so cute." Qin Shaoyu kissed his mouth.

"Really?" Shen Qianling expressed doubts.

"Of course it is true." Qin Shaoyu touched his soft belly.

"You'll have to wait a bit." Shen Qianling squeezed his cheek seriously.

"Um." Qin Shaoyu nodded, his kisses became more lingering.

Shen Xiao hummed comfortably and voluntarily hugged her pillow to lie on the bed, very consciously.

"Will you change your posture? I want to look at you." Qin Shaoyu bit his ear.

It was so demanding ... Shen Qianling felt a bit of emotion in his heart, and then obediently turned around his neck.

Qin Shaoyu fixed the soft waist and slowly invaded his body.

Shen Qianling frowned and raised his head, his chin and neck connected into a beautiful arc, his lips no longer looked pale in color, his cheeks were flushed, and his breathing was a little rapid, which made him want to swallow. Qin Shaoyu looked at him eagerly, and for a moment he even began to suspect that the folk rumors were true. At this time, he could be so beautiful and childlike, maybe it was a little flower demon running out of the mountain.

"Can't you be a little younger!" Because Qin Gong's main interest was so good that it caused a certain part to follow very well, so Shen Xiao was hurt by the success, tearful growling was very wronged!

Qin Shaoyu: ...

Well, it just looks like a goblin, and it's still a little idiot in its bones.

"Or did you buy fake medicine again?" Shen Qianling burst into tears, how could she be so stupid that she had been buying something wrong. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to hurt so much, the first few times are obviously very harmonious!

Knowing his skill at this time, Qin Shaoyu decisively lowered his head and kissed his mouth.

咦咦 Why did I start tongue kissing? It's clear that I haven't finished speaking yet. Is the problem of fake medicine serious? What an **** fissure is simply terrible. In order to protect the safety and health of the little chrysanthemum, Shen Qianling began to struggle and her waist was very soft. Then Qin Shaoyu's eyes darkened, and he smoothly changed from a gentle lover mode to an instant whining wolf. The wildness turned Shen Xiao over and over, and he cleaned from the inside out, leaving no residue at all!

The dark guard outside the house looked dignified and blocked his little ears with his fingers.

I ca n’t hear it.

"Oh!" Mao Qiu's face was covered with a slice of watermelon seeds, his eyes were slightly blank.

An hour later, the room finally stopped, and Shen Qianling shrank into the quilt, looking at his man with angry eyes.

Qin Shaoyu pulled his hand out of the bed and wiped the cooling ointment with his bruised wrist.

"You, you dare to tie me up!" Shen Qianling's voice was hoarse, but he was still very angry, such a thing could not bear it!

"Because I don't do it." Qin Shaoyu helped him carefully wrap the bandage.

"Knowing that I said no, then you shouldn't stop right away!" Shen Qianling almost turned over when he heard that, even if he actually tied Lao Tzu's hand, what a shame S ghost | Animal route!

Qin Shaoyu smiled, and bowed his head to kiss his cheek. "Be nice next time, sleep."

"Sleep your sister!" Shen Qianling rebelled and opened the quilt. "I want to divorce you!"