Chapter 134: COMIC SET!

"In order to marry a dear and take their lives, do they have a problem in their heads?" Shen Qianling really couldn't understand. Where did he want to marry his wife, why not think so.

"It looks serious. It can't die." Qin Shaoyu helped him peel the orange.

"Even if you can't die, it is miserable to be like this." Shen Qianling's eyes were full of sympathy.

"There are a lot of such stupid martial arts on the rivers and lakes, and you will get used to it after seeing more." Qin Shaoyu was very calm.

Shen Qianling: ...

My man really is very sharp!

"The impetuous impulse is also good, and there is nothing worthy of sympathy." Qin Shaoyu fed him oranges. "Only he was tricky, and he didn't see any affection for the other side. Unfortunately, his skills were not as good as others."

"Acid." Shen Qianling frowned.

"Sour? I'll try it next time." Qin Shaoyu laughed at him and reached out and squeezed his nose.

"Where is Duan Baiyue?" Shen Qianling glanced across again, only to find that no one had disappeared.

"I was probably bored, so I went back first." Qin Shaoyu was dissatisfied, "how old do you remember him."

Shen Qianling has a god. What is Ji Ji? This is obviously curious, and I do n’t even see what he looks like. What ’s so good Ji Ji!

There must be logic in eating flying vinegar!

"Du Zheng also met, do you want to continue watching?" Qin Shaoyu asked.

"Will there be fights flying around today?" Shen Qianling reluctantly reluctantly.

"No." Qin Shaoyu shook his head. "Today's came all the way down the road, only hug and fight."

"Then let's go." Shen Qianling's eyes were slightly disappointed.

"If you want to see flying around, I'll go back to Qianfan to give you." Qin Shaoyu rubbed his head.

It's worthy of a compliment to take petting to a new level.

Shen Qianling: ...

"You can add Ye Jin." Qin Shaoyu said, "Although his martial arts are relatively uncommon, he has learned a few tricks and learned very well.

Shen Qianling looked at his man with particularly complicated eyes.

Shaoxia, would you be too sad?

"Have you got a small pocket?" Qin Shaoyu asked before leaving.

"Um." Shen Qianling took out a small cloth bag from his arms.

Qin Gongdan calmly packed two oranges on the table, "Go back and sour the son."

Shen Qianling: ...

It's very, very fun!

"Would you like to say something to Master Li Zhai?" Shen Qianling asked when he went downstairs.

"No, he doesn't even want to say hello to us now." Qin Shaoyu walked back hand in hand with him, "Maybe we should leave silently."

"It sounds like we are very susceptible." Shen Qianling felt a little frustrated.

"How is it?" Qin Shaoyu calmly said, "We are willing to live here, it should be his Li's grave that smokes, and has been blessed for many years.

...

Shen Qianling silently swallowed the rest.

The thickness of this man's skin really took a new height.