Chapter 143: Struggling for a small storm!

The big ship swayed slightly with the waves, and the fur ball lay in the nest to sleep extremely sweetly, even with its mouth open, looking very dull!

And on the big bed next to it, Shen Qianling was struggling with his man to protect the sovereignty and integrity of Xiaohua.

This scene is very tragic, it makes people want to cry!

"Learn to bite?" Looking at a circle of teeth on the back of his hand, Qin Shaoyu was amused.

That is necessary, the rabbit will bite when anxious, Shen Xiao hummed, trying to grab back his pants.

Then in the next second, he was overwhelmed on the bed!

"Don't do it here!" Shen Qianling protested tirelessly.

"I don't want to be here either." Qin Shaoyu was serious.

Shen Xiaoshou was indignant, "then take off my pants!"

"Not here, there is no way." Qin Shaoyu sighed with regret. "Someone outside, I don't want you to be seen by others."

Shen Qianling: ...

Who and who said they were going out? As a hero, you ca n’t think of something normal in your head! Do n’t just make this “I really want to take you out of the curtain, um, but it ’s a pity that someone outside ca n’t go,” Ye, Ye | He must not be able to meet such a heavy taste!

"So we're here." Qin Shaoyu stripped him out.

"It will catch cold!" Shen Qianling kicked him.

"I have a sense." Qin Shaoyu bowed his head and kissed him.

What kind of size can you have, when you are the least fit, okay! Especially breaking the lower limit! Shen Qianling reached out to grab the quilt, even if he had no clothes, he had to block Xiao Xiaoling!

It's very modest.

Qin Shaoyu pressed on him, bowing his head slowly and sucking kisses on the collarbone.

"Itching!" Shen Qianling tried to escape, but failed shamefully!

Not only failed, but also Xiaoxiao Ling was held!

"Are you feeling?" Qin Shaoyu chuckled in his ear.

That nonsense, I'm not eunuch! Shen Xiao was humming!

Qin Shaoyu kissed him heavily on his face, then leaned down and buried his head between his legs.

Shen Qianling breathed quickly, basically waving a white flag to surrender, grasping the sheets tightly with both hands, and there was a layer of water under her eyes.

But even at this time, he still insisted and didn't scream, because his son was next to him!

It ’s very, very qualified as a parent!

A ray of crispy linen came from the most sensitive place, and finally it was superimposed and converged into the sea, which would almost swallow the whole person. But at this critical moment, Qin Shaoyu suddenly let go of Xiao Xiaoling, and instead kissed him on his stomach.

Shen Qianling: ...

Shaoxia, don't you think that some things haven't been completely done yet? !!

But Qin Shaoyu completely ignored his little eyes with doubts and a little craving, and continued to **** one red mark after another on his belly, which was very, very funny.

So Shen Qianling and Xiaoxiaoling messed up in the wind together, what was wronged!

"... Um." Shen Qianling moved.