Chapter 124: It's heartbreaking that Shen Gongzi is sick!

"Want to go out and see?" Qin Shaoyu asked.

Shen Qianling refused decisively, no matter who wants to go out for a visit, I am not a monkey!

"Then rest for a while." Qin Shaoyu squeezed his face, "I will deal with it alone."

"Um." Shen Qianling nodded, yawning and retracting into the bed.

Ye Jin, who was next to him, was awakened early. After getting up and washing, he squeezed a bun, and went out to watch the fun while eating. As a result, the public was treated as Shen Qianling as soon as half of his head was found out. He rushed to the face, and some even had flower stems with soil!

Ye Jin was frightened and turned decisively back.

The people burst into tears when they saw this, and they felt that Shen Gongzi was even weaker than the legend. It was so cute that he didn't even dare to come out of the door. Maybe even the little round tail was shaking, making people especially want to line up to touch their little hands.

Behind the screams intensified, Ye Jin was dizzy and darts fast, almost hitting Qin Shaoyu's arms.

"Hell?" Qin Shaoyu frowned.

"How busy are those people outside?" Ye Jin was baffled, and blocked in the door of the inn in the morning without any work, what a strange sense of rhythm.

Qin Shaoyu's expression was very calm. "It has always been this way along the way, and I have long been used to it."

Ye Jin: ...

Do you have to speak in such a tone of contempt that I haven't seen the market!

"I'll take a look." Qin Shaoyu went out.

Be careful of being hit by a flowerpot! Ye Guzhu gave a very dark rub, and then went back to Shen Qianling.

"I didn't wake up." Shen Xiaoshou covered himself in the quilt!

"Don't sleep." Ye Jin dragged him out. "Do you know? There are at least a hundred people waiting to see you outside."

It ’s okay not to say it, Shen Xiaoying immediately became sorrowful when he said, “What do you think I have in mind? They have nothing else to do!”

"You are one of the best beauties on the rivers and lakes, and it is understandable for people to want to see it with their own eyes." Ye Jin sat across from him. "It's also good for you. If you change to Yin Wushuang, it will certainly not be caused by people.

Don't mention the name of that vixen in the morning! Shen Xiaoshou is very careful about his love rivals.

Between the two of them, the fur ball ran into the room quickly, dragged a jade card in his mouth, and the little black bean eyes were full of spirit, apparently filled with the joy of making money!

"No!" The Dark Guard followed, hurriedly chasing. "That's a subordinate's token. It will be punished by the palace master."

Shen Qianling's head buzzed.

The fur ball jumped to bed and plunged into the bed!

Darkguard: ...

Do n’t dare to borrow ten more darings to go through his wife ’s bed, okay?

"Don't make trouble." Shen Qianling pulled Little Phoenix out of the bed.

The two small claws of the hair ball are twisted together, and their eyes are firm to show that they are really innocent!

Shen Qianling cried and laughed and couldn't find the jade card, and threw it to the dark guard at the door.

The fur ball immediately showed a heartbroken expression.