Chapter 119: The hair ball just wants to sleep!

"My injury is almost the same." One night, Qin Shaoyu accompanied Shen Qianling to cool down in the courtyard. "How about going down the mountain to Qianwu Shuizhai tomorrow, and then we set off for the South China Sea?"

"Um." Shen Qianling nodded, lying on the rocking chair and watching the stars.

"I really want to take you back to the Palace of Shadows sooner." Qin Shaoyu took people into his arms, "I have sent someone to build a small bamboo house for you and opened a large field of flowers. In addition to enjoying the cool scenery in summer, you can also brew flowers liqueur."

"Have you considered one thing?" Shen Qianling looked very serious.

"What?" Qin Shaoyu asked.

"I will go to the Palace of Shadows in the future, what shall I do?" Shen Qianling was a little hesitant.

Qin Shaoyu laughed.

This is totally not funny! Shen Qianling took his cheek. "Look, I can't do anything." Although it sounds a little stupid, it is true!

"You don't need to do anything." Qin Shaoyu shook his hand, and kissed him, "Just stay with me."

Shen Qianling refused decisively, "No, if that's the case, I won't be married!"

"Then what do you want to do?" Qin Shaoyu asked.

I just asked you if I couldn't figure it out! Shen Xiao was so frustrated that she turned into a rice bug! It ’s okay to run around now. If you really get married in the future, do you have to eat and die every day?

"Well, manage the account for me?" Qin Shaoyu hugged him and kissed him.

"... Account management?" Shen Qianling recalled the finance lesson of the previous life!

"Just help Mr. Accountant, he will teach you how to do it." Qin Shaoyu said, "how?"

"Good!" Shen Qianling agreed. Although I am not very proficient in finance, it is better than martial arts, and the money management horse sounds very comfortable!

The master of Qin Gong squeezed his belly and praised seriously, "My Linger is really motivated."

Annoying! Shen Qianling slapped in the direction, and commanded arrogantly, "Let's go and rest."

Qin Shaoyu picked him up and walked into the room. The wool ball jumped in and ran in, looking up at the two.

"Come here." Shen Qianling reached out.

Hair ball hesitated.

Qin Shaoyu placed Shen Qianling on the ground, bowed his head and kissed deeply, very harmonious.

According to experience, it will obviously be too noisy to sleep again! The hair ball ran into Ye Jinfang decisively.

The little Master who is scattered around is really very poor.

Qin Shaoyu laughed sorely in his stomach.

"You have been taught badly by your son!" Shen Xiao wiped his mouth with resentment.

"It's just screaming without it." Qin Shaoyu walked in hand with him, "I just want to hear Linger's voice alone."

Shen Qianling: ...

Do you have any other pursuits!

In the next room, Ye Jin had already fallen asleep, but as a result, she felt furry around her and reached out to touch the fur ball.

"Well." Little Phoenix got out of the bed.

"How are you again." Ye Jin laughed and placed it on the side of the pillow.