Chapter 99: Brother and sister-in-law!

Unlike the weeping cicada of the quiet hill village, Linshui Town obviously needs to be more secular. At night, Shen Qianling was lying on the bed listening to the voice of the subtle guard on the roof, feeling that the previous days were more unreal than dreams.

"Sleep." Qin Shaoyu took him into his arms.

"Oh!" A fur ball jumped up, squatting on the quilt with interest, and the little black beans had brighter eyes than that.

Qin Shaoyu frowned, and as soon as he was about to throw it away, Shen Qianling pushed away the Qin Gong master and rolled into the corner holding the little Phoenix.

...

"Yeah." The fur ball rubbed his head in the palm of his hand, fragrant and hairy, fluffy and soft-Amber had just showered!

Shen Qianling stroked his body gently, very gentle and well-behaved.

Qin Gongzhu's eyes were hot, so he hugged him from behind, "Linger."

"Huh?" Shen Qianling's voice was a little lazy.

Qin Shaoyu hugged him even more tightly, "We don't want a son, shall we?"

Shen Qianling: ...

What the **** is this.

Hairball opened his mouth and yawned, looking stupid and innocent.

"Not good!" Shen Xiaoshou had a stand.

"It is forbidden to hold it while sleeping." Qin Shaoyu squeezed Mao Qiu's neck and curled up.

Shen Qianling said nervously, "Where do you throw him?"

Qin Shaoyu raised his hand to raise a palm wind, and the roof tile was immediately lifted off, and then the next second, the hair ball rushed out in the attitude of a rocket.

The dark guard quickly dropped the seeds and reached out to catch it.

Shen Qianling: ...

With a calm face, Qin Shaoyu pressed and kissed his lips.

The dark guard resolutely made up the missing tile.

You can't take a closer look ... it will grow pinholes!

Suddenly changed the environment, the hair ball first choked, and then opened his mouth to eat seeds.

An Weiwei sat around in a circle to welcome it, and lamented in his heart that it was really cute ... it was exactly the same as my wife, and she was born at first glance.

It's really worth applauding.

Inside the house, Shen Xiaoying was accusing him of anger, "You are too much!" He threw his son out! Boxing Father Love!

"You are not allowed to hold someone else to sleep." Qin Shaoyu held his fingertips. "Neither do birds."

...

Shen Qianling didn't know what expression to face him.

Qin Shaoyu hugged him tightly, "Have a good rest, and I'll take you to Qianfeng and Ye Jin tomorrow night."

"Bring your son," Shen Qianling said.

Qin Shaoyu bowed his head and bit his neck fiercely.

Shen Qianling shut up.

Xiaoxia, the way you are jealous is really childish.

Unsure whether there was a spy in the city, so Qin Shaoyu took Shen Qianling out of the city until the evening of the next day, and went all the way to the small village to the north.