Chapter 114-Sect's Cross

"I won't go!" Shen Qianling was envious and put himself into the quilt.

My wife is so cute and lovely, this tone is clearly coquettish! Holding on to the horn twisted and twisted by the horse, the dark guard suddenly felt that his heart was about to sprout! Then he said sincerely, "But the people are really enthusiastic. Many of them came here early in the morning and brought eggs and garlands."

Shen Qianling: ...

Why bring these weird things!

"If you don't see your son, everyone will be very disappointed." An Weiwei said, "Maybe you will lose hope for life!"

Pull it up! Shen Qianling continued to pretend to be dead.

"Look out?" Qin Shaoyu dug out the person from the quilt, licking his lips.

"I'm not a monkey. What do you think they have to see in a group!" Shen Qianling was indignant. As a hard-working and brave working people, would they dare to pursue a little high level!

Qin Shaoyu laughed out loud, "Everyone likes you to come."

"I don't want to go." Shen Qianling mumbled.

"If you don't go, there will be new rumors." Qin Shaoyu sucked a kiss on his neck. "For example, because we are indulging in love | too much, so Ling Er can't even get up, only Every day nestling in the quilt to kiss-- "

"Shut up for Lao Tzu!" Shen Qianling blushed and snarled to interrupt him. What a **** is this plot? Mr. Storyteller, you can't edit it!

"Whether go?" Qin Shaoyu laughed.

Annoying! Shen Qianling kicked him away and sat up to dress herself.

"Oh!" Little Phoenix crouched on the window sill, and a string of broken gemstones hung from her neck. She felt as if she were beautiful!

"Where did you get it from?" Shen Qianling was speechless.

The fur ball is proud, spreading its wings and making a flying pose!

Shen Qianling: ...

Why does it look so stupid.

"When I will be free, I will take you to the city." After washing, Qin Shaoyu took a hairband and combed his hair neatly.

"Is brother back?" Shen Qianling asked casually.

The dark guard immediately said outside the door, "Not yet, but the younger master sent a message with a message saying that there are still some things in Qianwu Shuizhai that have not been dealt with, and I will probably come back at dinner."

"Worried about him and Ye Jin?" Qin Shaoyu asked.

"Well." Shen Qianling nodded. "But like you said, people have their own lives. I'm worried and I won't come."

"Relax, Ye Jin is not a person who makes troubles unreasonably." Qin Shaoyu said, "That child was Qian Feng's thing before meeting him. He is alive and always has something to do."

"It's as if you know it well." Shen Xiaoshou narrowed his eyes and looked at him, "don't you run out of a son someday!"

"Mrs. is really indifferent." Qin Shaoyu was very sad at the moment, "I was going to take away my virginity that day, and now I still speak like this."

Shen Qianling almost spit out blood after hearing the words, who is he who wants it!

The dark guard covered his face outside the door, but it was amazing. The conversation between my houseowner and his wife was really hot!