Chapter 159: Our lord of the palace makes special sense!

When the dark guard brought the deserter back to the government, the host of the Qin Palace was bargaining with Shen Xiao, and it was really worth serious discussion about the question of whether the small belly should be touched three or five times.

So you can imagine how upset he was when he was interrupted.

Shen Qianling was relieved and took the opportunity to run out to find her son. It was really dangerous to be alone with the hooligan.

The dark guard looked at the red strawberry around his neck, and his mood was very complicated.

I used to think that the palace owner and his wife were drinking tea and chatting, but now it seems too naive, is it impossible?

I don't know if it will be cut by the palace master this time.

It's particularly embarrassing.

"Hey!" Mao Qiu lazily yawned from Yun Juege's arms.

"What happened?" Shen Qianling asked, "how come back so soon."

"It's not a big deal." The Dark Guard was very resourceful. "I encountered a few little hair thieves."

"Just give it to Lord Xiao for questioning." Shen Qianling urged, "Don't get involved in the Palace of Shadowing." What weird moths appeared in the province.

The dark guard nodded, "What the son said is that we won't interfere!"

Qin Shaoyu stood at the door, reached out and touched his chin.

The Dark Guard immediately wit said, "Shen Gongzi, Lord Ye Gu has something to tell you!"

Ye Jin: ...

Let ’s say hello in advance next time.

"Really?" Shen Qianling asked Ye Jin curiously.

The Dark Guard collectively looked at Ye Guzhu with very fiery eyes.

Ye Jin had to co-operate, "what if we go to the study?"

Looks like a secret? Shen Xiaoshou suddenly became interested, really gossip.

Watching the two men out of the small courtyard, the dark Wei was so impressed that his wife was simply boring!

"What is it?" Qin Shaoyu asked.

The dark guard whispered in his ear.

"Go to the dungeon." Qin Shaoyu walked outside the hospital.

The dungeon was heavily guarded, and Xiao Jie had arrived when he heard the news. The man who was arrested was sitting in jail as if he was dead, without speaking or talking.

"The lord of the palace," said Wei Wei, "this is the person who impersonated you that day."

Qin Shaoyu frowned, then said, "Just him?"

The dark guard nodded, "Yes."

Qin Shaoyu said blankly, "Stop it."

The man had heard a word, and his eyes were clearly a little scared.

"Ah, it's impossible." Xiao Jie hurriedly stopped. "The palace owner must not slap prisoners at will, this is against my law."

"If you can't slap it," Qin Shaoyu nodded. "It's OK to bury it on the ground."

"It won't work if you bury it!" Xiao Jie hurriedly kicked. "Even if a serious crime has been committed, it should be interrogated by the officials."

"Then you judge." Qin Shaoyu said very well. "Judge now and I will burn it after the trial."