Chapter 94-The Supreme Master!

After flying over a long and narrow valley, the Phoenix fell on a meadow and shook Shen Qianling from his back.

Shen Xiaoshou was sitting in a sea of ​​colorful flowers, his face was pale, his hands and feet were cold, his eyes were very dull, and he seemed to be unconscious in the next second.

He was really scared!

Phoenix whispered and poked him gently with his head, like an apology and comfort.

Shen Qianling collapsed with energy and weakness, because he thought of another thing-although now he fell to the ground, but he will have to go back when he will, so why not fly again!

It's better to die!

The big bird arched up to him, and screamed with a long bow on his neck.

There was a faint reconciliation in the valley, Shen Qianling looked at the surrounding sea of ​​clouds and flower fields, and was afraid to think how high he had been.

Phoenix leaned forward on his sleeve.

So is this going to bring you a guest? Shen Qianling's knees were soft, as if stepping on cotton wool!

After walking a short way, a cave appeared in front of me when I turned around. Several huge phoenixes were hovering low, and the evening glow reflected a colorful streamer, which was more unreal than dreams.

Shen Qianling was stunned in the spot for a moment, how could there be so many unscientific!

When seeing outsiders, seven or eight phoenixes gathered around and stood in front of him.

Shen Xiaoshou was stunned, "In fact, I don't really want to come." So don't look at me with this strange look. Am I forced? Okay, my man is still waiting for me to cook !!

There was a laugh from Lang in the cave, and a gray-haired figure came out, "I asked them to ask the son to come."

Home! Of course! Have! people! Shen Qianling was dizzy, wasn't this really a dream?

Myth story what I haven't prepared for.

"My son doesn't know me anymore?" The old man came to him.

Shen Qianling swallowed hard, and her head was stunned!

Especially nervous!

The old man looked at him with a grin. "My son has also received my gift."

Shen Qianling was silly looking at him for a moment, and suddenly remembered something!

"Are you ... really a fairy?"

At first glance at the noodle booth, I saw that I did not belong to this world, and I also gave myself blue crystal jade, so it really is not mortal!

The old man stroked his beard and laughed, "I'm no fairy."

"So can you go down the mountain now?" Shen Xiaosheng took his hand warmly.

"My son is in trouble?" The old man asked.

"My elder brother was injured by a bad guy. Can you save him?" Shen Qianling wrote his expectations.

The old man frowned, "Brother?"

Shen Qianling: ...

Well, it's actually the same man, but as a fairy, don't gossip like that!

"How many spirit stones have been found?" The old man asked slowly, sitting on the stone bench.

"Four." Shen Qianling honestly said, "In addition to blue crystal jade, there are Xuelinglong, green pupil, and chiyan stone. "