Chapter 142-Successful Arrival in the South China Sea!

As Shen Qianling's cold poison became more and more serious, Qin Shaoyu naturally did not let him ride a horse. Instead, he prepared a spacious and comfortable carriage with not only a soft bed but also a warm nest specially prepared for fur balls!

Shen Xiaoshou sighed, "It's a bit dad." Remember to put pearls on his son's bed!

"Um." Qin Shaoyu held his hand and sneered, "There is no way, who let it be born in October of your pregnancy."

Shen Qianling slapped him away and slid into the bed himself.

Mao Qiu originally planned to play with Shen Qianling for a while. At this time, he seemed tired when he saw him, so he ran out of the carriage and squatted on the shoulder of the driving dark guard. His eyes were very powerful!

Even if there is dull hair, it is still very powerful!

Well, it must be.

"The hands are still cold." Qin Shaoyu helped him cover the quilt. "Is it cold?"

"Not cold." Shen Qianling looked at him, "I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me."

"I know you're okay." Qin Shaoyu bowed his head and kissed him, "I will rush to the South China Sea at the fastest speed, you can just sleep in the car and think nothing."

Shen Qianling nodded and hugged the quilt sideways.

Qin Shaoyu sat by the bed, blocking the slight breeze for him.

The carriage is made of fine ancient wood. In addition to the fine carving, it naturally has a light fragrance and smells very comfortable.

Although there is no sports car, this one is also good. At least it doesn't have the smell of gasoline, and it can still sleep. It can't be more advanced.

And followed by a BMW, very expensive!

Shen Xiaoshou thought wildly, hehe laughed out loud.

"What do you want?" Qin Shaoyu squeezed his face.

Shen Qianling shut up and shook her head, pretending to sleep.

Qin Shaoyu leaned down and hugged him, "This is the most obedient time."

"Huh?" Shen Qianling opened one eye, puzzled.

"Whoever has been poisoned by cold, probably sighs that it is better to die than to complain, and no one will be like you." Qin Shaoyu looked at him. "I can eat and sleep and smirk sometimes, I do n’t know I thought you picked up silver. "

"Sighing and sighing is useless." Shen Qianling pouted, crying is not good, it might as well be happier.

Be hopeful about life!

"I like that you are happy every day." Qin Shaoyu bowed his head and exchanged a kiss with him.

"When will we be in the South China Sea?" Shen Qianling asked.

"It's estimated that it will take a month." Qin Shaoyu said, "plus the sailing boat, it should take forty to fifty days."

"Such a long time?" Shen Qianling was very hard-hearted, wouldn't he still continue to suffer.

"No way." Qin Shaoyu looked at him. "You're not good, and you can't bear to keep driving around the clock."

"A full fifty days." Shen Xiaoshou seriously stretched out a hand at him. "I feel that according to our experience along the way, there must be no way to spend such a long life safely, there must be strange and strange An accident happened! "Then he would not wait until the year of the monkey to detoxify.