Chapter 77-The Gift

"Talking indiscriminately." Shen Qianfeng's eyebrows were even more worried. "How could the cold attack not hurt? Tell the truth to the big brother."

"... Okay, it hurts a bit." Shen Qianling ate a large spoonful of porridge, and it shouldn't matter if he lied occasionally, but uh, this kind of thing must not be talked about!

Shen Qianfeng sighed, "I knew he couldn't take care of you, and I won't let you out of Sun Moon Villa easily."

"Who said I didn't take good care of him?" Qin Shaoyu just pushed the door in.

Shen Xiaoshou immediately shrugged off responsibility, "I said nothing!"

Shen Qianfeng was even more dissatisfied. "So scared of him?"

How can you be afraid to explain the facts! Shen Qianling looked right!

"It's so thin to take care of yourself?" Shen Qianfeng sneered.

Shen Qianling: ...

Slimming into something like this, how does it sound a little ironic?

Qin Shaoyu almost laughed and heard Shen Xiaoshou stood up from the chair, "This is also called thin?"

"Can this be called fat?" Shen Qianfeng asked back.

Qin Shaoyu squeezed his daughter-in-law's waist. "No stomaching."

Shen Qianling: ...

Damn, are you going to die if you don't say it!

Believe it or not, divorce you in minutes!

"In short, if Linger's chills occur again, I will personally **** him to the South China Sea." Shen Qianfeng was very majestic!

"Otherwise, let's eat first?" Shen Xiao received a warm suggestion. Don't be so serious as soon as you meet, there is no fun at all!

"Hungry?" Qin Shaoyu sat beside him.

"Um." Shen Qianling twisted the hot towel to help him wipe his hands. "Big brother said you have something to do today, what is it?"

"Linger also needs to wait for things like wiping hands?" Shen Qianfeng interrupted, obviously very unhappy!

Shen Qianling hesitated, how can I call a waiter after twisting a towel?

Qin Shaoyu raised his eyebrows and asked, "Do you have an opinion?"

Shen Qianfeng looked even more gloomy.

Shen Xiaoshou said silently, "Shouldn't you be arguing about this kind of thing?" It would be too trivial!

But it turns out that heroes certainly won't quarrel, because they fight directly.

It really looks cool!

The two ping-pong ping-pong hit the courtyard from the dining room, Shen Qianling chased out and stared. Are these two people eating too much explosives?

"The son doesn't need to worry." An Weiwei said with a chicken thigh, "Master Shen and the master of my house often fight as soon as they meet, which is not a big deal."

Shen Qianling: ...

"People who study martial arts only learn from each other." An Wei gave him a braised chicken claw. "Lin Jiapuzi can only be bought in line."

It's really tempting! Shen Xiaoshou took the thanks and then wondered, "How long have you been waiting?"

"We don't have to line up." Dark Guardian Lala waved his hand. "We went straight to the kitchen to steal."