Chapter 160: It's too heavy!

A few days later, they set off for the barracks. Along the way, there was a lot of yellow sand. Shen Qianling lay on the window and looked very fresh.

"The neck is extended further, and people are about to fall out." Qin Shaoyu laughed. "Is it so pretty?"

"Different scenery from Jiangnan." Shen Qianling sat back in the car, "he can't see his head at a glance."

"Although the scenery is magnificent, it is not as good as the rich Jiangnan in the end." Qin Shaoyu handed him a cup of tea. "If you can choose, no one is willing to bump and leave, and drive horses and sheep to live in grass for a lifetime, otherwise it wo n’t There is this battle. "

Shen Qianling sighed. "The emperor is not good."

"It doesn't matter if we treat him well or not." Qin Shaoyu held people in his arms. "Well, don't talk about others, let's change the subject."

Shen Qianling immediately warned, "I won't be in the wagon with you!"

Qin Shaoyu: ...

"Don't even think about it!" Shen Qianling was very fierce.

His man is really abnormal.

In fact, the Qin Gongzhu just wanted to ask if he wanted to have a snack, but since the topic touched on this aspect of the people, he still cooperated to make a lost expression, "Not once?"

"Not even half a time!" Shen Qianling refused.

"Come and kiss me." Qin Shaoyu calmly said, "Kiss us, we won't be."

Shen Qianling suspected, "Really?"

"Nature." Qin Shaoyu nodded solemnly, "When did I lie to you?"

"You often lied to me!" Shen Qianling indignantly, "Last night I lied to me and said I wanted to check for cold poison!" But he kept pinching his stomach, and finally took a bite, it was just heartbroken.

"Ahem." Qin Shaoyu touched his chin. "Anyway in the carriage, uh, or kiss, choose one."

Shen Qianling protested silently in his heart, and then twitched his fingers at him.

Qin Shaoyu rolled his face.

Shen Qianling opened her mouth and bite, leaving a circle of small teeth marks.

Qin Shaoyu laughed loudly, apparently in a good mood.

"Palace master." The dark guard called outside the carriage.

Shen Qianling quickly sat back in place.

"The subordinates picked some sand fruits and ate them rare." An Wei raised the curtain and came in with a bag of red fruits.

"Thank you." Shen Qianling was curious. "Fruits in the desert?"

"Very sweet." An Wei put his cloth pocket on the table, then looked up at Qin Shaoyu, "This desert is too big, I'm afraid I'm going to sleep out tonight."

"I see." Qin Shaoyu nodded.

The dark guard wondered, "Gongzhu has a toothache?"

Shen Qianling: ...

Qin Shaoyu calmly covered his left half of his face.

"Go down and ask Ye Guzhu to get some medicine?" An Wei was concerned.

"No need." Qin Shaoyu said, "Go out, Linger is going to rest."

"Yes." Dark Wei exited with interest, and wondered if my wife had it. By the way, it was so drowsy. What could not be better.