Chapter 84-Acting School!

"You believe him!" Shen Qianfeng said angrily.

Shen Qianling glanced at Qin Shaoyu.

Qin Gongzhu smiled weakly, "I'm fine, just adjust my internal interest."

Shen Xiaoshou immediately looked at his brother with a particularly condemned look-all need to adjust the internal interest, okay!

Shen Qianfeng felt that she was desperate.

"Do you want to go out when you're conditioning?" Shen Qianling asked.

"Naturally." Qin Shaoyu gently pulled his hand, "Linger stayed to help me."

Shen Qianfeng asked Cangtian speechlessly, turned and went out.

He really needs to calm down!

The door was closed shut, Qin Shaoyu and Shen Qianling looked at each other, and then laughed tacitly.

Shen Xiaoshou lay on him, bowed his head and kissed his mouth.

Qin Shaoyu turned over and held the person down, stunned in his ear.

"Tomorrow you have to be careful." Shen Qianling wrapped around his neck.

"Relax, nothing will happen." Qin Shaoyu said, "I and Qian Feng are here. No one in the world dares to break through.

This sentence is really domineering! Shen Xiaoshou was stamped with a "blind worship point" very accurately, and immediately felt that even if [beep-] once, there is no problem, even navel orange!

"Why doesn't it look good?" Qin Shaoyu squeezed his nose. "Don't sleep well?"

Shen Xiaoshou heard that she was sad and angry, because every night she feared that she would be disturbed when she fell asleep, for fear of forgetting that the person next to her was the elder brother. You know, at some point you woke up early in the morning, your hand was in someone's pants!

Just thinking about insomnia!

"Can't sleep without me?" Qin Shaoyu whispered.

In fact, it's okay, but this cute love must not be rejected! So Shen Xiaoshou shamelessly acquiesced.

The eyes of Qin Gong's eyes were even more gentle, "After this matter is resolved, I will sleep with you every day."

Shen Qianling: ...

Xiaoxia you are so straightforward.

"Let's take a break." Qin Shaoyu took people into his arms, "I'll stay with you."

Don't [beep—] look at it, Shen Qianling was disappointed, and fell asleep at ease, still snoring melodiously.

It's very refreshing at first!

Qin Shaoyu stretched out his finger and poked gently at his face, his eyes full of tenderness all his life.

That night, Ye Jin sneaked into the inn while it was dark. Shen Qianling wanted to say hello, but when he saw his brother's face, he swallowed it with interest.

"Sleep earlier." Shen Qianfeng tucked him into the bed.

Shen Xiaoshou obediently rolled the quilt and turned to face the wall.

Shen Qianfeng leaned against the bed to read a book.

"Cough!" Shen Qianling coughed.

Shen Qianfeng was extremely cold, "Shut up."

Shen Qianling: ...

How can this be, and there is no pure and beautiful brotherhood!

After a long while, he simply turned around and looked at his elder brother, "Master Ye Gu came to help us. You can't take this attitude, be generous!"