Chapter 89: Colorful little wool balls!

On the outskirts of the suburbs, Ta Xuebai led the two galloping all the way, dozens of black whistling birds screamed sternly, and they followed closely behind.

"Don't be afraid." Qin Shaoyu held the person in his arms.

Shen Qianling grabbed his sleeve tightly, and at the bottom of his heart was helpless.

A **** bird swooped down suddenly, and Qin Shaoyu backhanded it and cut it into two pieces.

In the scream, the blood poured down like rain and fell warmly on the two. Shen Qianling had numbness in his back and closed his eyes involuntarily.

Convenient in front of me was a deep canyon, but when I stepped on the white snow, he raised his forefoot and stopped in place.

Feng Jiuye stood on the rock in front of him and looked at the two with amusement.

Reporting a wrecked bird, the tide rushed over, Qin Shaoyu could not think too much, stood up holding Shen Qianling, and slashed a blood path with his sword.

Feng Jiuye shook the golden bell in her hand and called the mourning bird back to her.

Qin Shaoyu guarded Shen Qianling and held a sword with one hand to look at him.

"It's rare to see two so embarrassed." Feng Jiuye's tone was full of mockery.

"What exactly do you want to do!" Shen Qianling stared at him fiercely.

"Of course I want you to go back with me." Feng Jiuye raised an eyebrow.

"Dream." Qin Shaoyu said coldly.

"I'm afraid it's not up to you now." Feng Jiuye's tone was slightly offensive, obviously provocative.

Qin Shaoyu suddenly lifted Shen Qianling with one hand and killed Feng Jiuyue with a thunderbolt.

If there is nothing to worry about, he can fight with him. But now there is a Shen Qianling around, coupled with those who report the loss of birds, hard work is absolutely not good for yourself. The only hope is to rush into the canyon-due to the topography, the wrecked bird cannot follow up, and it can win a little more.

Feng Jiuye smiled coldly, actually holding his three-foot sword edge with his bare hands.

Qin Shaoyu turned around and took Shen Qianling to the top of the terrain.

Feng Jiuye's palms had black lines, and the ghost's claws generally hit the door of the two.

Qin Shaoyu kicked a huge rock and kicked Shen Qianling into the deep mountain dense forest.

Feng Jiuye blew a whistle, dozens of reported wrecked birds immediately flew up again, and launched a crazy attack on two people again and again. In order to protect Shen Qianling, Qin Shaoyu took a claw on his shoulder, and the flesh flew into the bone, and the blood flowed instantly. Shen Qianling looked startled, grabbing his clothes and anxiously, "You let him take me away, I still have his stuff, he will not treat me."

"Shut up!" Qin Shaoyu gritted his teeth, chopped down a big bird, and continued to flee him up the mountain.

"With me you can't win him!" Shen Qianling growled.

Qin Shaoyu hugged him even more tightly, and he fought with Feng Jiuye who was catching up with one hand, but apparently could not help.

Fighting and retreating all the way, there are already cliffs behind.

"Don't give up yet?" Feng Jiuye looked evil.

Qin Shaoyu just hit him in the palm of his hand, some bloodshot in the corner of his mouth.