Chapter 108-We Are Awesome

After the crowd had eaten in the water prison that day, the guards received the food containers and sent them back to the kitchen.

At midnight, Qin Shaoyu took the pile of wooden food containers into the house, and carefully examined them one by one. Sure enough, he found a very thin silver ring in the gap between one of the lunch boxes, and stuck it tightly inside. It took a lot of time.

"It's the owner of Dazhai." Zhang Dafu recognized it at a glance. "He had been wearing it before."

Qin Shaoyu turned a corner and looked up at the real person.

"At least it's not crazy or stupid." The real man nodded. "It's good news for us."

"What should we do next?" Zhang Dafu asked curiously.

Qin Shaoyu put away the ring and said, "Mixed in."

"Mixed in?" Zhang Dafu was surprised when he heard his words. "The water prison is closely guarded, for fear that even a mouse cannot run in."

"I have my own way." Qin Shaoyu took out a piece of brocade as thin as a cicada, wrote a paragraph with a potion on it, and then rolled it tightly into a small wax pill.

On the second day, several devotees of the demon cult came to the large miscellaneous courtyard at noon and asked everyone to cook for the prisoners in the water prison. Qin Shaoyu staggered and moved into the kitchen. After a while, pot and bowl sounds were heard.

It ’s not a good time to stay in the kitchen on a hot day, so the demons did n’t go in for surveillance. Instead, they drank tea and chat in the courtyard. For a long time, they only heard a stab sound. I was coughed and coughed, so I dropped the tea cup and went to the kitchen to check. When I entered the door, I saw a large bowl of hot oil splashing chili noodles, and there was a large bowl of thick egg flower soup.

"Stupid!" The lead man suddenly yelled, lifted a kick, and stunned in the past. "Just make some steamed rice noodles, what are these soups to do!"

Everyone in the kitchen looked dull, and the puppets usually stood in front of the cooktop without stiffening.

"Forget the boss." Someone advised, "These stone people have eaten tapeworms, which will inevitably hurt their brains, and we didn't say what to do in advance."

"How to send it now?" The man was still cursing, "Can't put it together."

"Just make another copy." Someone fanned him. "The boss dissipates."

"Do it again and wait." The leader waved impatiently, pointing at the three, "You, follow me, don't run around along the way, hear nothing!"

Zhang Dafu heard his secret rejoicing in his heart, and it was really the same as Qin Gong ’s expectation. It was very prescient, and it really matched Shen Gongzi very well!

The noodles were packed in dozens of boxes, and all six of them had finished, and because the soup was full of soup, they had to walk forward slowly under the scorching sun. The devotees almost scolded them all the way until they approached the dungeon and converged slightly. The goalkeeper frowned after seeing it. "Why are there so many people today?"

"I blame these few wastes!" The lead man resentfully said, "What is not good, I just made soup noodles, brothers really couldn't get it, so I had to find a few stone people. But you can rest assured that these people Being given medicine is no different from a puppet, it will never cause trouble. "

"Okay, give me something, and you can help carry it in together." The guard turned and said to the house, "Second, you come out and take your hands!"

A bearded man from the house ran out. After several people lifted the bamboo basket together, there was still one more that could not be added. They had to rush to Zhang Dafu and said, "Come here, come with us!"