Chapter 141-The First Move

Shen Qianfeng glanced at his brother, his eyes were very complicated.

"How?" Shen Qianfan asked back.

"Sure enough, there is no one in North Korea." Shen Qianfeng said sharply, "You can even mix goods into the pillars of the country."

"Will you speak!" Shen Qianfan was furious, "Is there anyone you do that!"

In the presence of a sister-in-law, he came to bully his brother. Is there any beautiful brotherhood worthy of praise?

Can't bear it.

"Master, the Buddha is jumping over the wall." An Wei trot all the way into the hospital, placed one of the food containers on the table, and the other directly went to Shen Qianling's bedroom.

"So fast?" Shen Qianfan was a little surprised.

"Yeah." Another dark guard is proud, "Fortunately, our hands and feet are numb, so we can cut them off before Xiao Er serves them!"

Shen Qianfan: ...

"We paid twice as much silver!" An Wei emphasized and emphasized, to show that we were really bad at it, but that's double the silver of Baihuahua!

Shen Qianfan felt weak.

Sure enough, it's the person who came out of the shadow palace ...

"Eat." Qin Shaoyu took Shen Qianling out of the quilt.

"So fragrant." Shen Qianling sniffed and stretched his neck to look at the table.

The snacks are so cute. Qin Shaoyu liked it, held it in his arms and kissed him.

"Give me a bowl soon." Shen Xiaoshou is very conscious, and he should eat it when it is not painful, and then he will have strength!

A bowl of hot soup drank, and the spirit returned a lot. Shen Qianling swallowed the last bite of Yao Zhu and sat down with satisfaction.

Cold poisoning has been on and off in the past few days. It is rare to have such a warm and comfortable time.

"Full? Check it out for me." Qin Shaoyu reached into the bed and touched his soft belly.

"Is it thinner?" Shen Xiaoshou looked forward to,

"No." Qin Shaoyu bit his earlobe and whispered, "Still flesh."

Shen Qianling: ...

Isn't it nice to say it? It's really annoying!

"Want to go out and breathe." After sleeping in bed for a long time, Shen Qianling felt a little stuffy.

"Well, take you to the yard." Qin Shaoyu gave him everything, helped him get dressed, and wrapped it in a large cloak before holding the door.

Then I saw Shen Qianfeng sitting in the courtyard with a pot of Buddha jumping in front of the wall!

Shen Qianling wondered, "What are you doing?" What's so nice about the jar is not antique!

Sitting on the other side, Shen Qianfan was looking at his brother with contempt!

"I didn't take a good rest. How did I run out?" Shen Qianfeng frowned and asked.

"Linger suspected that the room was stuffy and came out to be breathable." Qin Shaoyu placed the person on the soft couch. "It's not cold now, nothing will happen."

"What are you staring at when the Buddha jumps over the wall?" Shen Qianling still asked tirelessly, really curious!

Shen Qianfeng: ...