Fanwai-Qin Shaoyu & Shen Qianling [Happy Wedding Life]

There are vast mountains on all sides of the Shadow Palace, so when Shen Qianling is idle, he often walks around with fur **** to enjoy the scenery and familiar environment. The mountain was so humid that Shen Qianling climbed hot and wanted to be cool and shelter from the cold for a while. He finally fell ill and fell ill in a day.

Even worse, he fell ill on the eve of his birthday.

The fur ball squatted on the table, and the little black beans were full of sympathy.

"Take medicine." Qin Shaoyu was sitting on the bed with a medicine bowl.

Shen Qianling wrinkled his nose and murmured, then fell back to bed again.

"No more sugar this time?" Qin Shaoyu squeezed his cheek.

"No, it doesn't taste good anyway." Shen Qianling was weak and weak. "Halo."

"Everyone can get rid of their illness, no one can do it except you." Qin Shaoyu was helpless and funny.

"You shut up." Shen Qianling interrupted him, stretched out his hand to call the wool ball into his arms, and hugged to sleep.

"Oh!" Mao Qiu opened his wings and struggled, because Shen Qianling was having a low fever and was very hot when being held!

Qin Shaoyu squeezed his fist at it.

"..." Mao Qiu squatted back to Shen Qianling's arms in grief and turned, facing his father with his butt.

Simply annoying.

After a while, Shen Qianling quickly fell asleep again. Qin Shaoyu covered the quilt for him and turned out, and saw Hua Tang and several dark guards waiting outside.

"Something?" Qin Shaoyu asked.

"Tomorrow is the birthday of Father Gong," said Hua Tang. "Should you make some preparations in advance?"

The dark eyes are also very excited. My wife is going to have a birthday. This kind of thing is really worth looking forward to! The gongs, drums, firecrackers and suona team must be worth a shot.

"No need." Qin Shaoyu shook his head. "Linger would not like these extravagant things."

The dark guard was disappointed immediately. Is it really not possible? We also learned a new song, which is very soft and very suitable for singing to the wife!

"Go find me something." Qin Shaoyu whispered in Huatang's ear, "Keep it secret."

Hua Tang nodded, "Subordinates understand."

"It's all gone." Qin Shaoyu said, "Linger is still sick, so he shouldn't make a noise."

"What did the palace lord say just now?" After walking away, the crowd immediately swarmed around Huatang. It was really gossip.

Hua Tang said, "The palace owner asked me to find a farmer and sold you."

Darkguard: ...

Therefore, it is really dangerous to do things in the chasing shadow palace. It can be sold at any time, and our palace owner can be brutal!

At the end of the day, Shen Qianling was finally refreshed, but he still had no appetite, and only ate a small bowl of white porridge to pickle.

There was a sound of music outside, and Shen Qianling wondered, "Someone is playing the piano?"

"It was the drama team they invited to. They originally said that they would have a birthday for you." Qin Shaoyu helped him dress up. "But once I was still sick, it wasn't your real birthday. I didn't agree."