Chapter 130: More and more lively!

This night, Shen Qianling had rare insomnia. Although he tried to pretend to sleep with his eyes closed, this kind of thing really requires technical content, and it is really very rigid without moving!

"What are you thinking?" Qin Shaoyu embraced him.

Still found ... Shen Qianling was lying on his chest in a sullen mood.

"Say." Qin Shaoyu squeezed his face.

"Can't sleep." Shen Qianling looked at him honestly.

Qin Shaoyu looked at him for a moment, then shook his head with a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Shen Qianling was puzzled.

"I had known that seeing an emperor would make you so worried. I should leave you at home." Qin Shaoyu reluctantly. "It is because he wants me to go to war, and I refuse. This can make you sleepless all night?" "

"Without my chills, would you agree to leave?" Shen Qianling looked at him.

"No." Qin Shaoyu shook his head. "I'm so greedy for fear of death. Naturally, how far can I be away."

Shen Qianling: ...

"Is it possible to sleep now?" Qin Shaoyu and his forehead matched.

"In short, if you want to do something, just do it." Shen Qianling pulled his ears, "don't care about me."

"Really?" Qin Shaoyu chuckled.

"Eh ... hmm." Shen Qianling opened his eyes wide, and was obviously talking about a very heavy topic. Don't come up suddenly, this is really not scientific at all!

"It's you who said it, I just do what I want." After a kiss, Qin Shaoyu pressed on him and stretched his hands to pinch the small belly.

Shen Qianling wanted to cry without tears and clutched his trousers tightly. "I'm talking about war." Why take off my pants and stop!

"You can't fall asleep anyway, it's better to do something fun." Qin Shaoyu lifted his leg and bent, and easily threw the little trousers to the ground.

Shen Qianling covered Xiaoxiaoling and rolled into the corner, annoying.

Qin Shaoyu was sticking like a large-size brown sugar, and his hands touched it logically.

"Don't mess around!" Shen Qianling was indignant.

Qin Shaoyu continued to drag his gown.

"Can't we finish the story first!" Shen Xiaoshou protested by holding his shirt.

"What else should I say?" Qin Shaoyu looked at him. "If you didn't, I might promise the emperor, but now that you are with me, there is no room for hypothesis. Mo said that there is a good man in the middle of China. I will lose. Even if there is no one in the DPRK, even if tens of thousands of troops are standing there waiting for me, even if it will live up to everyone ’s expectations, as long as your cold is unsolved, I will leave everything to take you Nanhai, is this the end of things? "

What love words are really domineering, so Shen Xiaosheng was somewhat shocked, and for a moment did not know what to say.

"Stupid?" Qin Shaoyu squeezed his chin.

Shen Qianling hugged him hard.

"Do you want to go to bed?" Qin Shaoyu chuckled.

Shen Qianling raised his head, closed his eyes and kissed.

Lips lingered on each other, Qin Shaoyu's hand moved around his chest, then he went down and stopped on the fleshy belly.

Shen Xiaoshou sucked his belly very professionally to show that he was still very thin.