Chapter 78-Blue Lotus

Because Qin Shaoxia ’s interest was particularly good that night, Shen Xiaoshou had to turn over and over again. He could n’t bear it later, so he could n’t afford to protest seriously, “I ’m tired!”

"If you are tired, go to bed." Qin Shaoyu leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Shen Qianling said angrily, "Then you should come down from me first!"

"No." Qin Shaoyu squeezed his ass, "Also."

To your sister! Shen Xiaoshou was silent, "If you go on like this, I will never get up tomorrow."

"Don't get up, you can sleep all day long." Qin Shaoyu touched his fluttering waist.

"How can you sleep during the day and what to do that night!" Shen Qianling accused him.

Qin Shaoyu calmly said, "Huh!"

Shen Qianling burst into tears, "You young man, will you be too rotten?"

"Who made my Linger so flattering." Qin Shaoyu had no guilt.

Do you even blame the rice for being too delicious? !! Shen Qianling said succinctly, "Seven times a night will be exhausted." Don't blame me for not reminding you earlier!

"If I can die on you, I can't do anything for my husband." Qin Shaoyu murmured dumbly in his ear.

Shen Qianling almost burst into tears, and Momma's words can also be said, young man, you have a little bit of behavior.

"Good, last time." Qin Shaoyu coaxed him.

"Don't lie." Shen Qianling had red eyes, "just do it one last time."

"Well, don't lie to you." Qin Shaoyu hugged him and got out of bed.

Hey what is this situation! Shen Xiaoshou widened his eyes instantly, "Where are you going?"

"What do you say?" Qin Shaoyu placed him in front of the windowsill.

Don't just stand up for the second time! Shen Qianling covered Xiaoxiaoling and ran back, "Let's go back to bed ... Ah!"

Relying on people with a high value of their own military power is very frustrating!

"Fine." Qin Shaoyu patted his ass.

"No!" Shen Qianling protested!

Qin Shaoyu pressed him directly on the window and gave him a strong kiss. Then, while he was still faint, he pressed him directly on the window sill and slowly pushed in again.

"Lighter!" Shen Xiao howled.

"Forbearance." Qin Shaoyu held his waist.

"Why be patient, uh, uh, make both people comfortable!" Shen Qianling protested. "Of course, you have to raise opinions, and you can only make progress if you correct them!"

Qin Shaoyu was dizzy with him.

"Also, you remember to change the ointment next time!" Shen Qianling continued chanting. "Now this jar is just the taste of vanishing cream!" When I smelled, I remembered that my grandma couldn't be too miserable!

Qin Shaoyu intensified.

"Oh!" Shen Xiaoshou sucked in the air.

"From now on, no word is allowed except to call." Qin Shaoyu's hand fumbled in front of him.

"Why?" Shen Qianling was dissatisfied. "I have human rights too!"

"Because I am your husband." Qin Shaoyu gritted his teeth. "One more thing, I will block your mouth!"